Native Deodorant (Coconut and Vanilla) Reviews

January 12, 2018

Regular & Sensitive

I purchased this on a whim late night shopping. A little expensive but I haven’t found a deodorant that works for me yet. Smells amazing, absolutely love it. I ended up with a reaction to the regular one, turns out it was the baking Soda. After switching to the sensitive version at the companies recommendation (free) the reaction went away. I did find the regular one better at combating the odor but overall I am still satisfied. I do find I have to reapply throughout the day but that is typical for me.

January 05, 2018

Great product!

Works amazing.. smells amazing and I'm not polluting my body with aluminum.. what's not to love ? I most certainly love the seasonal scents. All natural and this deorderent cleared up my razor bumps!! #winning. #gonative

December 26, 2017

All natural and effective

I wanted to find a deodorant that did not have aluminum as a ingredient. I also wanted the deodorant to be effective. I ordered this deodorant on a whim. I could not believe how well it has been working. I have stopped having breakouts around my underarm areas. I am loving this product.

November 08, 2017

Best (natural) deoderant EVER

Okay I have never used a better deoderant and I'm even comparing this to antiperspirants. First, the sent is AMAZING. Second, it actually helps keep me dry and even when I sweat, my clothes don't even smell like B/O- they smell like coconut and vanilla!

Would definitely re-purchase and looking forward to trying the other flavours!

November 06, 2017

Works Like a Boss and Smells Divine!

As a WWSLAP (woman who sweats like a pig), I was hesitant to order yet another deodorant that claimed to be stronger and more effective than others on the market. I'm glad I took a risk with this and ordered myself this stuff.

You have to order from their website (www.nativescos.com), but they offer free shipping, and they have a bunch of yummy scents to choose from. This product was more effective than any other deodorant or antiperspirant I have ever tried. And on top of that it's paraben and aluminum free.

It isn't the cheapest option on the market (at $12CAD), but it's worth even penny because it actually works. I've tried it for my daily grind at work (no more sweat stains on my pristine white dress shirts), and I've put it to the test at the gym (no more stinking to high heaven by the time I finish a decent workout).

It's moisturizing, not-at-all harsh, the scents are subtle (but delicious), and it's all natural. Love Love Love!