Natrel Lactose Free Milk Reviews

June 02, 2020

This is the best Lactose free milk

Since becoming lactose intolerant, I tried maybe different version of milk (almond, cashew, etc) but I honestly didn’t like any of them. Then one day I noticed this on the shelves of the grocery store and decided to give it a try. I believe it’s as close to regular milk as possible and the chocolate milk is amazing. The only problem is how expensive it is, but in the end it’s worth it since I’m able to now drink something I really like. My fiancé actually says he likes it better then regular milk so this is what we always buy when we need it. It also is sold in bags of milk for only a few dollars more, which is the better deal. So depending on how much milk you drink you have two different options which is nice.

May 21, 2020

Natrel lactose free milk

I love milk. I don’t know if I’m truly lactose intolerant but the taste is wonderful. The best thing about this product is that it stays fresher in the refrigerator much longer than regular milk.
    The only downside is that it’s a bit more expensive. It’s worth it to me!

February 02, 2020

Love Natrel Products

Have always bought regular Natrel milk so when I had to go lactose free, I chose Natrel 1% milk. It has the least amount of sugar, 8 grams, compared to the rest of the other lactose free milks. It tastes just like the regular product and have had no problems using/drinking it.

January 22, 2020

Taste like regular milk

Regular milk was upsetting my stomach. Started drinking this and the problem went away. Was so surprised that it tastes just the same as regular milk.

1.0/5

January 02, 2020

No other brand of LF milk gives me the runs

I have tried it several times over the past few years and everytime i had bought this when other brands were not available, I suffered from the ill effects of serious lactose intolerance. It doesn't have the typical sweetness of LF milk and tastes greasy.

December 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this milk

I always buy the 1% and a lot of times it’s sold out then I got to buy almond milk which I don’t really like but this milk is so good and it doesn’t upset my stomach. My only complaint is how expensive it is especially when you buy 2 or more

November 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great!

This product tastes just like milk with lactose, but you don't get an upset stomach with it! I have been looking for good lactose free milk, and this is the best one so far.

July 12, 2019

Much better than Lactantia

Natrel's milk is the only non-lactose milk that tastes like real milk. Unfortunately, Lactantia, has been extremely aggressive in its promotion tactics to push Natrel out of the market. Lactantia non lactose milk does not taste good and it is becoming more and more difficult to find Natrel.

June 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great if you need to use milk

I like the taste and texture of this. I'm lactose intolerant so when I need to use milk in something but don't want that weird almond milk flavour when you make that swap. I also love this brands heavy cream that is also lactose free. I use then to make ice cream and it always turns out great.

June 20, 2019

This milk change my life.

Im not a baby anymore but i love my glass of milk and since i discovered i was a lactose intolerant, Natrel came out with this product, I've been drinking Natrel for more than 15 years.