Natrel Lactose Free Milk Reviews

April 06, 2017

Le meilleur sans lactose que j'ai bu! Le même bon goût du lait sans les mauvais effets que le lactose occasionne à ma progéniture! Je le conseille à tous!

April 04, 2017

My son is lactose intolerant and he likes milk and it's great that he has the option for lactose free milk that taste exactly like regular milk! I've had to use it at times and it's great! I purchase Natrel 2% lactose free milk :)

April 04, 2017

I tried this for the first time. I'm usually a milk drinker but have found sometimes as I get older I can't handle the lactose in regular milk. This drink is "passable" for milk. It has the same consistency, flavor but even though it was ok to drink I still knew something was "missing". If you have to have it, then drink this product if you don't I would still drink regular milk.

March 19, 2017

It's milk! Not soy, not almond milk, not rice milk...

This is by far the best lactose free milk out there! Thank goodness, because it's a lifesaver! I'm tired of taking lactaid pills. I wish it was cheaper, but I'm so thankful it exists that I don't mind paying a premium for it.

March 13, 2017

I am not a big milk drinker & am someone that has lots of stomach issues (maybe this is why) since I started buying natrel lactose free...I don't have as many issues & am able to have that bowl of cereal I often crave

February 07, 2017

I actually enjoyed this alot more than I thought I would! It even adds a little sweetness so I didnt have to put sugar in my coffee with this milk. It is however a bit more expensive.

3.2/5

January 10, 2017

Has helped my lactose intolerance immensely. it tastes as good as fake milk can taste. I use it in all my cooking and my family doesn't even notice. Is very expensive though

December 21, 2016

We have two of us that require lactose free milkin our house. I love natrel milk as it's always so fresh and tasty. The only issue is it's quite a bit more costly than regular milk.

July 09, 2016

For me I am in heaven finally a milk I can drink and not irritates my belly to the point of sever pain and knots.
    It lasts longer then reg milk which is great as I can only drink it once a day

May 09, 2016

Natrel lactose free milk tastes exactly the same as "regular" milk. After having painful (and smelly) issues for years from drinking dairy milk - I finally made the switch about a year ago to Natrel and was pleasantly surprised! It solved the mystery of why it hurt so bad all those years to drink dairy!
    Other lactose-free beverages that I tried before finally discovering Natrel, had the worst taste going down and even more gross of a thick after-taste. Not only does Natrel taste awesome, it also offers the vitamins that I don't get most days. The best part: it costs about the same as dairy milk, so there was no budget adjustment required.
    With Natrel, I've been able to go back to drinking a large glass of milk with pasta, or poured over cereal or cooked and baked with in meals and treats. I definitely recommend this milk to anyone who is searching for a dairy alternative.