Nature Valley Granola Thins — Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 276 in Granola Bars

May 09, 2016

I dont usually eat breakfast because it makes me nauseous, but these bars help me through the morning and also taste great!! The nutritional value is an added bonus! Even my kids ask for these at groceries

April 19, 2016

i love nature valley granola thins peanut butter. It is crunch like most of the other nature valley nothing different there but i do wish it had some more peanut butter, a thicker layer would be good and less sweet too

April 10, 2016

I really enjoyed these granola bars. They are thin and crispy with a great crunchy texture. They are not overly sweet at all. The peanut butter coating on the bottom is delicious. These are a great morning snack and I will buy them again.

April 10, 2016

I'm a huge nature valley fan but I wasn't a fan of these. They are good. But I found they was really crunchy. And the peanut butter was very sweet....

February 01, 2016

Just the right size for a snack. Crunchy and just enough peanut butter. Good price, good quality.

January 25, 2016

Awesome! Easier to eat than the fullsize bars, healthy snack to pack around. These are a go to snack for me!

January 16, 2016

I love these granola bars. Peanut butter is one of my favourite things! Very tasty and great to have on hand.

January 14, 2016

Nature Valley always has a nice variety of granola bars. These are super yummy. I love them. The other flavours are nice too considering peanut butter things aren't my favourite nor can I bring them to school. Still a great snack!

October 04, 2015

I received a box of Nature Valley Peanut Butter Flavoured Granola Thins from a friend who ate one and did not like them. I thought nothing of it and put the box in my cupboard. Later that evening, my sweet tooth was calling out for something, so I figured I would give the Granola Thins a try. They come ten to a box (nine for me as one was already eaten), and I sat down and started to eat one, then another, and then another until the entire box was gone. It is a good thing that they are only 90 calories a piece. They have peanut butter actually spread on one side of them, so you get that creamy goodness. They are individually wrapped which makes them convenient for a snack or breakfast on the go. I really enjoy these bars, and I highly recommend them!

September 19, 2015

These are delicious.. Right amount of peanut butter & crunch! + low in calories

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker