Nature Valley Lunch Box Bars Reviews
#28 in Granola Bars

New Peanut Free Nature Valley Lunch Box granola bars offer an amazing bundle of better-for-you benefits for the entire family.

October 06, 2017

Snacking on-the-go

These are a great on-the-go snack when I'm on my way to work or something to eat before a workout. I like that they're not as sweet as the Quaker Chewy bars and mess free compared to the Nature Valley Crunchy bars. Sweetness aside, I think these bars are pretty standard in taste and texture for a granola bar. For me, granola bars aren't the healthiest snacking option out there, but I like the added convenience and the overall value of the product. I haven't purchased granola bars recently, but I would purchase this in the future as a snacking alternative.

Note: I have had the opportunity to sample this product for free as a ChickAdvisor employee, but all opinions expressed are my own.

July 06, 2017

Very Simple

When it comes to granola bars I like the more complex ones. I feel these are not filling at all and they somewhat lack flavor. It is not to say that these taste bad or anything, they would just not be one of my first choices. There are mini chocolate chips mixed in with the oatmeal and honey. There is a mild sweetness to this bar and the oatmeal provides a crunch. I wish there was more chocolate in or around the bar. This is more of a personal preference than something actually being wrong with the product. You can get these on sale often at Loblaws for 2 for $5.

May 11, 2017

I love nature valley bars in general.And use them for different purposes. These ones are great to send with the kids as they give them a dessert with their lunch and are more healthy than alternatives that are currently on the market.

March 29, 2017

My son and I love these granola bars.
    They are tasty and have just enough chocolate ;)
    They are nice and chewy without getting hard.
    They are great for lunches as they are peanut free!

January 06, 2017

I crumble these on top of my yogurt with some fresh fruit for breakfast. They're also handy to have on hand for a light snack when you have that craving for something sweet.

July 03, 2016

My 6 year olds love these! I like them too, but I prefer the ones without the added chocolate. They see them as treats in their lunch boxes, which is great. I like that they are an easy treat to grab when we're going somewhere and I can just stuff them in my bag.

March 16, 2016

These bars are so yummy,there is so much flavor happening in these bars ,the sweetness from the corn syrup ,the rolled oats and the chocolate all in one bar ,so yummy,they have no artificial flavors or colors and your getting 8g of whole grains .I consider these healthier than other brands of Granola bars.I would recommend these to everyone with a sweet tooth that wants a healthier option

February 12, 2016

I find this product very handy for a mid-day snack, keeps me satisfied untill dinner.I like the texture of this bar and they offer a great selection of flavors to choose from

January 13, 2016

Bought these as a change up from the usual for my 2 kids. Haven't changed since! Both girls love the taste and the texture- we have found in the past that you either get good taste or good texture, but not often both. Win-win!!

January 13, 2016

Tastes like other granola bars. Not my favourite. Still taste good just nothing special about them that sets them apart from other similar bars.