3.9/5
Nature Valley Protein Coconut Almond Bars Reviews
#20 in Protein Bars

July 11, 2018

Pass

Wanted to love this. My favourite are nature valley almond bars so figured the extra protein in this would help curb my snacking. Couldn’t even finish one and I love coconut!

July 10, 2018

VERY SATISFYING!

The reason I decided to buy these Nature Valley Protein granola bars is because they have 10 grams of protein in them. They are absolutely delicious. They are chewy and topped with an almond butter coating. There is a perfect combination of sweetness and saltiness. The large chunks of almonds, coconut, and peanuts add the perfect amount of crunch to this protein bar. I find that it makes a perfect, satisfying snack, or quick breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. The only disappointing thing about these Nature Valley bars is that there are only four in a box so they are a bit pricey, unless you get them on sale.

May 24, 2018

Not Bad

I picked these up since i decided to try something new as i usually go for the peanut butter ones they're my fav, These ones are okay, I find the coconut is a little much but would be perfect for people that love coconut, I don't mind it.

2.8/5

May 24, 2018

Just ok

These bars weren't great but they also weren't terrible. Coconut almond a nice change from usual nature valley flacours but at only 4 per box they arent a really great deal. Overall just ok

1.0/5

April 30, 2018

I would not buy these again

I was looking for a bar to keep in my desk to satisfy any afternoon cravings. I love coconut and almonds so I jumped on buying these. Sadly I was disappointed. The coconut flavour is there however I find them a little chalky.

March 27, 2018

Soo delicious!

These protein bars hit all the right notes! From the sweet and saltiness to the underlying coconuty flavour it was just the right combination for my tastes! I love that it has that extra protein kick which makes me less likely to indulge in chocolaty treats and more likely to grab a protein bar when the 2pm witching hour hits!

March 27, 2018

Will buy again.

Recently bought the Nature Valley protein coconut almond bar and it was AMAZING!
    So fulfilling, I keep them in my desk at work and when I need a quick pick me up; they are there.
    The flavour of the coconut is nice doesn’t have the artificial taste and full sized almonds; the best.
    Will be buying more real soon.

February 26, 2018

Excellent product

This is one of, if not the, best Nature Valley protein granola bars. Excellent coconut flavour in the nut butter helped by the addition of coconut pieces sprinkled throughout the bar. Super tasty, not much of that protein-y taste that is found in most protein bars. I actually prefer this to the sweet and salty coconut bar from Nature Valley!

February 23, 2018

Outrageously Delicious

Not usually a big fan of granola bars. Usually find them too sweet. Personally, I prefer the chewy ones. There are only a few that I would buy for myself. However, I recently discovered this new protein bar which is, may I call it, a granola bar with protein. I, literally, felt in love on the first bite. It is the best one I have ever tasted. If you like nuts and/or coconut, which I do, you will love it. The coconut is not overpowering, but you can still taste it. The almonds give it the right crunch and nutty flavour. The almond butter is the added bonus to give it the right amount of sweetness. Only 7g of sugar and packed with 10g of protein per bar. Told my family about it right away. The only disappointment is there are only four in the box.

February 20, 2018

Nature valley sweet and salty vs protein

My husband always beat me to it when it came to the box of sweet and salty almond granola bars that we keep in the car. Whenever I would crave one, the box would be empty once again! Now I have my own box of amazing Nature valley protein coconut almond. I bought a few boxes on sale and are really enjoying the big chunks of coconut, almonds and peanuts. This is a real hit with me!