Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Bars Reviews
#34 in Snacks

March 06, 2018

Great snack at anytime

Nature Valley crunch bars are an excellent choice for a snack. If you're busy, on the go or making lunches, these bars perfect snack. They have good nutritional value. The ingredients like oats and nuts gives you enough fuel to tie you over till your next meal.

3.2/5

February 20, 2018

will buy again

love the crunch they have and there a quick snack for on the go. great taste and flavor. love that they are a whole snack and fell good about giving them to my kids.

1.5/5

February 09, 2018

Would not buy again.

I did not like this product. Very high in sugar than what I would like. Very messy to eat on the run. Very flavorless. Not worth the money you spend on it.

December 11, 2017

good snack

easy to take as a snack, filling....................................................................................................................................................

September 28, 2017

NATURE VALLEY ROASTED NUT CRUNCH BARS are awesome!

NATURE VALLEY ROASTED NUT CRUNCH BARS taste great! They are a healthier snack than most of the products out there, and they taste great! They are very easy to just take with you on the go and both my husband and my daughter will eat them, so they are a great option for a healthier snack on the go. I would absolutley buy these again and again.

2.3/5

September 26, 2017

Not something I would feed my kids

At first glance, you would think these bars are nutritious. Upon tasting them, I found them to be a little too sweet. That is when I noticed that there was more sugar content than I would have liked. In trying to be a little more health conscience, I will not be buying these bars again.

May 11, 2017

Sooooo good! And bonus- gluten free!! Before finding these it was so difficult to find a decent little bar! This is like a super like super-vamped peanut brittle! :)

April 27, 2017

Like all the General Mills products you get quality and great taste, love those bars and the whole range of bars, they are tasty and perfect to satisfy a craving without eating the typical junk food

April 07, 2017

These are our favourite granola bares when kn the go. So yummy and not that poorly priced either. Our children love them and so do we. Family favourite right here

March 10, 2017

These are a great snack. I struggle to find something healthy and this is great. Low in carbs and sugar content. It fixes my sweet cravings without being really unhealthy. Only downside is they are expensive so I only buy when on sale.