Nature Valley Sweet & a Salty Peanut

Nature Valley Sweet & a Salty Peanut Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 274 in Granola Bars

March 06, 2017

These granola bars are a favourite of both myself and my husband. We have tried a couple other flavours, my hubby prefers the peanut, and I enjoy the chocolate the best! Great for when we pack our lunches for work.

September 16, 2016

O yap, my gulty snacks. Those bars are so tasty, they have nice flavour, i can taste the peanut butter but it s not overpowering. Good price, little bit more carbs then i wanted but its ok.

September 16, 2016

I buy these bars to eat on the go for breakfast because I don't have time to make breakfast in the morning. Its a very filling bar to eat with a tea or coffee. Their a bit sweet that's why i eat them with tea. They have a lot of healthy ingredients pack into one bar.

August 24, 2016

This is a newer bar that is very delicious! It is very chewy and has peanut butter on the bottom, with peanuts through out it. It is a 35 gram bar a nice size. I like to keep one in my lunch bag at work for a quick snack. They contain 0 cholestorel which is a bonus for me! When these go on sale I buy a few at a time to keep some in the cupboard for later. Peanut butter is one of my favourites so this is #1 on my list! ! I highly recommend this as a tasty snack!

R3Bean added a new review for
    Playskool flash cards

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

R3Bean added a new review for
    Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!