Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

May 11, 2018

Tastes great

I am undecided about these vitamins. They taste great and are easy to take but I'm not sure how effective they are. I've been taking them for a while now and I haven't noticed any change in my hair, skin, or nails.

2.8/5

April 30, 2018
    Netherlands

This is a good product but not in gummie form

I normally take this in pill form and decided to try the gummies. They great if you keep them in a cool dry place. I had mine on the counter by the kitchen where all my vitamins are kept and they melted together...super frustrating. I definately wouldnt be getting the gummie form again.

Really helped after chemo

I have Rhumeatoid arthritis and the treament is a low dose of chemo. I was on it for 4 years and the hair loss and nail thinning was insane. I have since switched to a biologic and my Dr recommended these for me. I've been taking it for a month and have noticed way less hair loss and my nails are getting strong again.

April 17, 2018

Hasn't seemed to work for me at all so far😔

Heard rave reviews about this product from the product reviews so I bought a bottle and finished it and then bought another one. I take them daily and finished the 1st bottle, and I'm now on the 2nd bottle but really havent notice any difference in my hair, skin or nails. I was really expecting some sort of improvement in SOMETHING. But besides all that I love taking them because I love how they taste🍓

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best gummies

These gummies are amazing. They help with overall health but I mostly taken them for my hair and I have yet to be disappointed by them. They taste like strawberries. You can take 2 or 4 ;) whichever makes you happier.

2.3/5

April 15, 2018

Tastes great but I didn't notice a difference

Heard rave reviews about this product from girlfriends so I splurged and bought a bottle (approx. $10 CAD). I took them fairly consistently and finished the container, but really didn't notice any difference in my hair, skin or nails. Perhaps that is due to my less-than-ideal diet/exercise regimen but I was really expecting some sort of improvement in SOMETHING. Kind of feels like a scam.

April 09, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Beware if your acne prone!

I have been using these vitamins for 3 days as directed and I have noticed an improvement in my fragile nails already BUT i also have a few breakouts on my chin that broke out on day 3 of using thes! I did some research and found out that too much biotin can cause breakouts if your acne prone. I defintly WOULD recommend these vitamins if you do not have sensitive skin prone to breakouts!

April 03, 2018

Works Well!

This stuff works well! My nails grew like mad when I first started using it. Only downside is it’s a little expensive, but you can find some great deals at Costco.

March 31, 2018

Awesome!

I have really weak and brittle nails and I immediately started to see a difference. I started using Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin And Nails Gummies about a year ago and now they are part of my daily routine. My hair grows stronger and thicker and my nails are doing great!!! I love this product!

March 29, 2018

Great!

Great daily vitamin for skin hair and nails...... I read a review it might cause a breakout but didn't experience that, it taste good and easy to take. It's a gradual effect for me...?