4.9/5
natures bounty hair skin and nails Reviews
#72 in Supplements

Good - 0

January 22, 2020
    California, United States

Must buy

If you have dry hair, brittle nails and or bad skin this product can definitely help improve all three. My nails always break from being brittle and I've noticed that now my nails actually grow and are thicker so they dont break. My hair has seen improvement in both the length and texture. My skin has also seen improvement with a bit more of a glow.

March 10, 2018

Produit formidable !

J'ai fais l'achat de ce produit il y a environs 2 mois et j'aime beaucoup ! J'étais sceptique au départ qu'un ''gummies'' peut fonctionner autant ! Mes ongles ne casse plus et sont beaucoup plus fort qu'avant ! Mes cheveux ont pris de la force et pousse plus vite ! J'adore ce produit et je le recommande !

January 10, 2018

Awesome

I have long hairs and I love my nails too but Canada weather could be rough on them sometimes. So I started using this in the form of gummies . It had biotin with vitamin e and c.

November 10, 2017

Actually works

Gummies taste great and they actually work. After regular use I've noticed my hair and nails do grow back noticeably faster after breakage, a cut, etc.

November 08, 2017

Yummy gummy health

These taste so yummy its hard not to eat the whole bottle. They have helped my hair grow in thicker and stronger and even shinier then normal. I make sure I always have a bottle on hand and take these daily