4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

January 23, 2019

Amazing results

I've been using this product for a while now. I right away noticed a difference in my nails growing quicker. Now I'm starting to see results in my hair health and length.

January 10, 2019

Gummies for adults

Nature's Bounty for Hair, Skin and nails are easy to eat and priced competitively. I also enjoy the taste of them and they are visibly strengthening my hair and nails .
    I started taking them so my toddler would want to take his gummy vitamins. Now he reminds me everyday.

0.7/5

December 15, 2018

didn’t work ):

Unfortunatly this product gave me awful side effects! After about 2 days of taking the gummies twice a day I became very disoriented /dizzy and spacey, super forgetful and felt very out of it. I was upset because I know various people who’ve tried it and had this product work wonders for them! (To each their own I guess) they do taste amazing however, I just won’t be taking these again.

November 09, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Giving this another shot!

I’ll be honest, I can’t leave a great review on results just yet. I haven’t even been taking the gummies for a week yet. However, I used to take these vitamins in pill form and they did wonders for my hair. I never really broke out except during puberty and my nails have never been a problem. My hair has been a problem but only because I mess with it so much, lol. So I just started taking the gummies about 4 days ago. THEY TASTE AMAZING!!! I want to take more than 2 a day. I’ve read that a lot of people experience horrible side effects like right away. I’ve been lucky I guess. I did get one pimple on my cheek the morning after first taking these but I’m not worrying about it. I also just switched my birth control which I’m 100% sure has my hormones going nuts. So a pimple here and there really doesn’t stress me out. I remember my hair growing like 4 inches in 2/3 months on the pill but have to remember I was like 15/16 and a woman’s body and her hormones changes drastically like every 7 years or something (so I’ve heard). People sometimes just want to rely on the vitamin for growth but there are so many other factors that partake in the hair growth journey.. do you eat bad? Do you drink enough water? Do you get any exercise? Do you treat/ deep condition your hair? How much heat do you use on your hair? Do you trim your split ends? Do you always have your hair yanked up in a tight pony? Do you smoke? It’s crazy how many things are involved in healthy hair skin and nails. But If you answer all of those questions badly, it could be why your not seeing the results that you want or why you’re getting these horrible side effects. Everyone’s body is different. However if you use them as directed maybe you won’t get those side effects. I’m using these vitamins with pure optimism because of how great they worked in the past. But I’ve also started drinking like 4/5 20oz water a day and even just my energy is unreal. I’ve tried sugar bear hair and honestly thought I saw results in the first month but I think it was just normal hair growth because finishing up the second bottle I saw nothing. I know these things take time but I can’t afford 30 something dollars a month on something that I’m not satisfied with. These gummies are super affordable. I also take the women’s multivitamin gummies every day as well. So far no bad side effects at all. I’m applying less heat to my hair and treating it 1 time a week at the most. I bought these gummies because of a horrible hairtastrophy and hoping they will do me some good! Good luck to everyone on their hair growth journey, I’ll sefinitely be back in a month or two to share my results.

October 13, 2018

Good product!

I purchased these vitamins because they contained biotin and were specifically formulated to help with nail and hair growth. I did see a major difference in my nails, as they grew quicker than usual. My hair did grow longer but I still had shedding. I would probably need to continue using the vitamins for a longer period of time in order to see better results in that area. However, I do appreciate that it is in a gummy format, making it easier for me to consume as opposed to hard capsules. The strawberry flavor was delicious, which made me look forward to taking them every day. I purchased the 220 count on sale at Costco which lasts about 3 months since you take 2 a day. Good value and good product. Will definitely repurchase.

September 24, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Ok I guess

I read a lot of hype about this product.. purchased and tried.. no difference with my hair. Nails grew some but still wear brittle.. I noticed more of a difference with my face.. I've always had clear skin but after taking the product for At least 45 days it had my skin glowing and healthy looking.. over all I would give this product another try but I'm in no hurry

September 20, 2018

Not sure these work

Bought these after I read about these in a magazine but I cannot tell if they made any difference at all. Nothing really changed after 60 days that I could tell. I would save my money and just eat a balanced diet.

September 13, 2018

Best tasting vitamins

I simply love the taste of these vitamins. They are like a treat. They have improved my nails for sure. I had nail peeling and splitting all the time. Now my nails are strong and healthy.

August 26, 2018

Worth a try!!!!!

Hands down have to say that the Nature’s Bounty hair ,skin, & nails gummies are the best part of waking up every morning. I’ve been eating the gummies for almost 2 years and there awesome. I see a HUGE difference in my hair and my nails. For someone who had very weak brittle nails, I can say that after taking the gummies I see a big improvement. As for my hair... I LOVE THEM. Since taking the gummies I’ve stopped shedding hair. After washing my hair I would have many many strands fall out but now it’s significantly less. I would 10/10 would recommend.

August 26, 2018

Works wonders for hair and nails

These gummies are my unlimited key to having less hair fall and strong nails! They taste amazing and do wonders for me, it’s an essential for my daily routine and keeps my vitamin levels in check! I would totally recommend all women to try using theses.