Nature's Bounty L-Lysine 1000 mg Reviews

Good - 0

October 09, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Immune support

Used in winter months/ I suffer from cold sores and this prevents most from occurring/ creams etc do not work for me, take daily get from health shops as do offers sometimes- good quality

September 13, 2019
    Michigan, United States

comme-ci comme ca

I have purchased this product multiple times, to take in conjunction with other things when I have a cold. The thing is, I have to take more than the recommended amount to notice it actually working. Granted, this may be because I take it when already sick instead of on a continuous basis (but I take too many other pills to add another to my daily regimen).

Not sure if that is the nature of the product or if a different brand would make a difference. Or, again, if taking this daily would change the outcome.

I suppose I would recommend this with the caveat that more than the DRA may be needed.

August 08, 2018

Great product for supporting immune health

I take 2,000 mg of lysine daily during the winter to prevent cold sore outbreaks. Nature's Bounty is my preferred brand because it is naturally-based. It is good value as well.