Neighbours (2014) Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1007 in DVD

February 29, 2016

A bit of a long shot for a realistic plot. I do love the main female character.
    I find her adorable but more of Seth rogen's characters are not for me.
    I expected better humor due to the previews. It's was just so so for me.

Updated On: February 29, 2016

But Zac Efron is nice to look at haha.

February 29, 2016

This movie was ok. I have seen some better movies. I taught that it was not has funny has I would have expected. It ws a little to out there for my taste I guess. I would not see this again.

May 05, 2015

No thanks. Not funny. Maybe I'm too old for the humour. I just couldn't stand the plot line at all. Or the acting.

May 05, 2015

This one was a fail for me, I expected by the previews for this one to be a lot funnier than it actually was. The only saving grace in the movie is Zac Efron shirtless, and that's about it

1.5/5

April 18, 2015

This movie failed on so many levels, it tried way too hard to be funny. The storyline really sucked actually, I was expecting this movie to be so funny and I was prepared to have lots of good laughs. I wasn't impressed at all.. Yawn fest.

April 17, 2015

New parents Mac (Seth Rogen) and Kelly (Rose Byrne) move to the suburbs when they welcome an infant daughter into their lives. All goes well with the couple, until the Delta Psi Beta fraternity moves in next door. Mac and Kelly don't want to seem uncool, and they try their best to get along with frat president Teddy (Zac Efron) and the rest of the guys. However, when the couple finally call the cops during a particularly raucous frat party, a full-scale war erupts.

What a crazy movie. What are the odds that a frat house movies in next door to you? Life is definitely about to change for this couple. They are starting to see that you either beat them or join them. Things won't be rosy for long and the stakes will rise and the players take matters into their own hands. Not an earth shattering movie but funny nonetheless.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign