Nelson's Pure and Clear Moisturizer

Nelson's Pure and Clear Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1059 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 30, 2013

I’m all for natural beauty products including moisturizers, but this one just didn't work for me AT ALL. I bought it off of amazon for $12 including shipping and was very excited to try it. It combines essential oils, and homeopathically prepared sulfur and it supposed to hydrate skin that is prone to acne breakouts. It is also supposed to get rid of redness, puffiness, and itchiness. As soon as I tried this moisturizer I knew something was wrong. It felt tacky FOREVER like it wouldn't sink into my skin, and left my skin feeling sticky and greasy, and not in a good way. I have combination skin and in the winter it gets pretty dry, so I thought this would be fine for this time of year. But I was completely wrong. This did not work for me at all. Not only was this extremely to greasy for me, but it did nothing in providing moisture or redness relief as I wanted it to do. This is definitely a product that is very overhyped in my opinion. I wanted to like it so bad, but I just couldn't get along with it even after using it for a week. No thanks.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler