Nescafe Sweet and Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 590 in Coffee

April 25, 2017

I just recently tried the nescafe sweet and creamy french vanilla instant coffee. It was fairly decent. I had received a free sample from the company. It wasn't necessarily sweet by any means, but it definitely did the trick for wanting a french vanilla. It comes in a really convenient pouch which would be perfect for throwing in a travel bag or to take camping, since all you need is hot water. Ok product at an ok price point, but the convenience is a big selling point for me.

April 24, 2017

I'm a coffee lover and I've tried a lot of products and brands. I usually like Nescafe's regular products so I thought I'd like the French vanilla instant coffee. To be honest It was in my top 5 worst coffee EVER! No offense but this is just a load of sugar tasting like a load of sugar and a little taste of coffee behind. I disliked it so much that I never tried any other Nescafe instant coffee and I gave away the box I had bought. Yeah it's cheap, but there is a reason. If you like sugar and very light coffee this is the right product for you.

April 19, 2017

I love the smooth texture, so creamy delicious..just how I love hot drink. Good way to kick start my day. At first when I got it, I didn't like the price but after my first cup I totally forgot how pricey it was. I absolutely prefer this over regular coffee

April 10, 2017

for me I found it extremely sweet , mind you I did enjoy it as I was craving for that kind of sweetness lol but to have more then 1 cup would be way too much for me yehaw

April 09, 2017

I received this as a free sample from Nescafe. It tastes vaguely of coffee and more like vanilla and hot water. I added some vanilla creamer to make it palatable. I enjoy strong coffee and mostly purchase Starbucks coffee and then make it fairly strong, so weak coffee to me is garbage. I would not repurcahse. I have two more packets of regular I also received for free. I will most likely add Bailey's to make them worth the calories.

0.5/5

April 05, 2017

This tasted more like hot water with a shot of vanilla extract in it. Not a fan :(. I had such high hopes for this.
    Adding this to my regular coffee with a bit of creamer makes it drinkable. I wouldn't repurchase this.

April 05, 2017

Received a sample of Nescafé sweet an creamy and I can honestly say I may prefer it over my regular coffee brand. Never been a fan of instant coffee but this one may just replace my daily coffee!

April 03, 2017

Nescafé french vanilla sweet and creamy coffee . Like the name says this coffee is sweet and has a wonderful creamy taste and I love how it's perfectly portioned into convenient sachets. 18 coffees for $4.97 I find to be a pretty great value especially if you love a smooth coffee with a great french vanilla taste.

April 03, 2017

Received this sample in a package last week and finally tried it today! I was very afraid of the words "instant coffee" (ew) but i actually really enjoyed this!! I never like instant coffee because it doesnt have the fresh brewed taste. But this one was perfect! I was very satisfied with my sample !

April 03, 2017

This is what I drink every day. The taste is super goo, exactly the right amount of cream and sugar. I cannot live without this one. So easy to prepare, only needs hot water et voila. Recommended!