Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Original Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#8 in Coffee

March 29, 2017

Nescafe sweet & creamy. Exactly that. I thought how great is this going to be in my blender this summer. They nailed it! Hot, almost a little too creamy for me. But it has just the right consistency for a frozen drink.
    It's gonna be a regular around here.

March 29, 2017

These single use packages are great for busy mornings or lazy afternoons. The coffee has great flavour!! French vanilla....yummy!!! Love the product will buy again and again.

March 29, 2017

A friend of mine made me this coffee camping and I was very impressed. It is very conventient having the suger ,creamer and coffee all in on. And the tatse is good but a little to sweet for my liking.

March 27, 2017

After I found this coffee I wont buy any other it is absolutely perfect for my busy morning and evening routines. They are on sale quite often so I buy two or more boxes at a time

March 12, 2017

I LOVE this coffee!!!! It is so easy to just wake up make one and get going for your day!! Being a housekeeper i work early hours and am too tired to make a pot of coffee in the morning but this is LIFE.

March 12, 2017

Though I do wish it had fewer calories, I love this stuff! It's inexpensive and tastes great! plus its super convenient, especially for busy mornings. I will continue to buy this

February 02, 2017

J'ai reçu le sachet de Nescafe original par un programme d'échantillon. Je me suis trouvé a aimé le produit beaucoup plus que ce que je pensais. Originalement je n'aime pas le café, mais celui-ci est je l'avoue qu'il est bon, on ne sens pas le gout prononcé du café. Ce que j'aime aussi, ce qu'il ne faut rien ajouté, ni sucre, ni lait. Le mélanger est très équilibré selon moi.

January 06, 2017

I received a sample pack of these and I honestly thought they were pretty darn good. Especially since all you need is hot water, a cup and a spoon. .lol

These are very convenient packages, handy to keep in your purse, work desk and at the campground (yes, I'm a camper). I think they're a bit pricey but at the same time, they're very convenient. I drink my coffee with one cream and two sugar. Based on me trying it, I'd say they are close to a double double coffee. Still, very good all in all !!

January 06, 2017

i generally do not enjoy coffee, but after recently receiving these as a free sample in the mail, i was hooked enough to go purchase a box myself! this takes all the work out of making coffee- just add hot water and stir and tastes great! (like cream & sugar has already been added!) i suggest anyone who enjoys coffee give this a try!

January 06, 2017

Just the right amount of sugar and cream, very good taste, keeps very long, ideal in camping! No need to have milk or sugar on hand! I always keep in reserve!