Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Original Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#9 in Coffee

February 18, 2020

Good for on the go

This isn't my favourite tasting instant coffee, but it's definitely not bad, and it great for on-the-go. I like to bring them camping, especially. Don't take up a lot of room, no worry about cream and sugar - just need to boil some water.

February 06, 2020

Smell great

I like the smell of it and the beautiful packaging but i don't like the taste of it , it makes me feel sick I don't know why but my cousin loves it , she drinks this coffee 3 times a day .

January 31, 2020

Great for a quick cup!

This instant coffee mix is perfect for the morning where you want a quick cup of coffee but don't have a ton of time. It's not bitter at all, and it's sweet and creamy enough to not require added sugar or milk. One sachet makes one 8oz cup. I would prefer if this product came in more eco-friendly packaging as the individually portioned plastic sachets are wasteful and unnecessary,

January 14, 2020

Best instant drink!

I recieved a sample pack of these and they were incredible! I loved how easy they were to make and the taste was way better than other instant coffees I've had. Definitely giving instant coffee a better name!

November 26, 2019

Perfect

This sachet is handy. You can get the flavor and taste of good, cream and the right amount of sweet in this package. The amount of powder that comes is sufficient for a good size of coffee. It's practical and delicious.

October 28, 2019

Amazing!

I am not usually an Instant Coffee fan, but the NESCAFE SWEET & CREAMY ORIGINAL INSTANT COFFEE is amazing! I usually drink fresh brewed coffee just black but since being introduced to these I am hooked. They are so easy to make - put the powder in a cup and add hot water. Mix and enjoy! The original version does not have any added flavours it just tastes like you added some milk and sugar. It is creamy and delicious. This is a great alternative for when I am in a rush or craving a little extra sweetness in my morning cup.

October 01, 2019

Good price good taste

I like coffee and I do not go out always so instant coffee help me at that moment.
    Normally I do not use sugar but this coffees sweet is ok. You just prepare hot water then everything is ready.

September 24, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My favourite coffee!

Okay so you usually hear of instant coffee getting a bad rep, but these are so good. You don’t even have to add creamer because it already has it in it. I love these and have been getting them for the past year and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

August 08, 2019

Great Coffee

This product is super compact and portable. Can take to work (or on the go) to have any time. I love that there is already sweetener and whitener in the package. Super convenient!

July 03, 2019

Easy on the go drink

I like how portable this is. You dont need to carry around cream or sugar it's all in the package. It's great for my lunch break at work I can enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee with little expense.