Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by De'Longhi Reviews

Good - 0

November 03, 2020

Best Machine I’ve Ever Purchased!

I was a little iffy spending this much on a coffee/espresso machine and always wondered how nespresso managed to have stand alone stores all over the world, until I bought one of my own. The seasonal and all year round flavors are so delicious, every other coffee i’ve ever had tastes bland to me now. I absolutely love that there are coffee pods along with espresso ones. It’s super easy to clean (self cleans with a push of a button) and just the sheer convenience of pushing a button to get instant coffee/espresso with crema! No regrets!

April 19, 2020

Great coffee machine

I use this every day to make myself a cup of coffee. Easy to clean as well. Recently tried it to make iced coffee and that worked great as well. I love using this machine!

April 11, 2020

You need one

Hands down this is the ultimate coffee machine, it has completely transformed my mornings. The coffee selection is amazing and there is an option for every mood.