Nesquik Strawberry Milk Syrup Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 717 in Miscellaneous

April 11, 2017

Oh how I love my strawberry milk ,I don't care if it's good or bad for me this nesquik makes me feel so good when I drink it lol I love the taste of it , honestly when I'm having a bad day I make a glass of my strawberry milk and add some ice and I'm happy ! I have drank this for over 20 yrs

August 01, 2016

Je suis une vraie fanatique des nesquick et particulièrement pour celui-ci. Quelques personnes que je connaissent le trouve trop sucré, alors que moi je l'adore. Il est super doux et très abordable.

August 01, 2016

My kids love this product, i use to buy a few to guve them away in native country. This is one of my kids fav, they like it with ice cream or milk, they do like strawberry milkshake using nesquik.

April 20, 2016

Good for any time, my son every day ask for his nesquik strawberry or chocolate it has to be nesquik, it my brand from when i as small and is the only one for me =)

July 06, 2015

I actually like to have this in my milk sometimes! Makes me feel like a kid again, I remember always begging my mom to buy this when I was a kid and when she caved in and bought it it was always such a treat to have. I still like to have it sometimes to being back those awesome memories as a kid.

1.5/5

June 27, 2015

I don't like this Strawberry syrup from Nesquik.....too sweet. Chocolate one is much much better.

June 15, 2015

we like this . i dont use a lot like the kids but it adds a nice sweet strawberry flavor. i think if you add to much though the taste is to strong.

June 15, 2015

My family really loves the taste and how quick it is to turn an ordinary glass of milk into a delicious and strawberry flavoured glass of milk. It is so easy to prepared, I love the squeezable bottle and it is very affordable. Also it is more healthier than all the sugary sodas and fruit drinks.

June 15, 2015

I love the chocolate syrup, so I decided to try this one out. It's way too sweet for me and I did not enjoy the taste.

June 15, 2015

This taste so artificial and its so bad for you!