NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

April 21, 2016

A decent treat to switch up from the classic ice cream sandwiches or fudge sicles in summer. I enjoy the taste although sometimes I find them a bit tricky to eat. Always nice and crunchy and never a soggy cone, so that's a bonus.

April 09, 2016

The caramel drumsticks are my favourite frozen dessert by far!
    I love the nuts that sit on top of the creamy vanilla ice cream.
    Once you bite inside you find the gooey caramel center (the
    best part of course). I even like to eat up the crunchy cone
    to get to the caramel treat in the bottom. Perfect combination
    of sweet and salty! Yummy!

3.2/5

April 09, 2016

I enjoy Drumsticks from time to time. I like the crunchy waffle cone on the outside, it adds a nice texture. The icecream is pretty good, very creamy but I find sometimes it has an odd texture, almost like it melted slightly and then refroze. The chocolate coating is very good(although a bit waxy), the nuts on top add a nice crunch. I will buy these again at some point.

April 09, 2016

For a dollar or more per Drumstick, it's clearly expensive. Would love for it to be cheaper but it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon. Delicious and creamy, and the chocolate shell and caramel middle are my favorite parts

April 06, 2016

These nestle drumsticks are not cheap and rarely go on sale but they are really good. Each component is high quality the ice cream, the cone and the toppings. The chocolate she'll with the peanuts adds a great texture.

March 27, 2016

Loves this ice cream . great for in the summer. Great tasting. Isn't to sweet. Great price. I always got some in the summer. The chocolate isn't to sweet either.

March 27, 2016

As far as ice cream cones go Nestle Drumsticks is definitely a good grab and go snack for the summer. i especially love the chocolate filled bottom and the sugar cone style.

March 27, 2016

i love the drumstick ice cream cone it is the purfect balance of cone, ice cream ,chocklate and nuts combanation on a hot day they go down so great or for desert just love any ice cream.

March 12, 2016

I have been in love with these since I was a child,its a lot of great flavors coming together ,the sugar wafer cone,the creamy vanilla icecream,the rich chocolate and the salty nuts.They are super easy to open and taste heavenly, they usually only last about two days in my house. But I consider buying these a special treat .As far as price goes I find them to be very affordable and can be purchased almost everywhere from grocery stores to convenience stores and even Walmart

March 12, 2016

I love love love Drumsticks, they are what I want at the end of the end every day. There are new flavours now which make buying them even better. Everyone should try them at least once.