NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

March 10, 2018

These drumstick frozen dessert cones are the best treat on a hot summer day. I love every flavor I have tried! The caramel ones are my favorite! The price of these are also great and they go on sale a lot as well so you can stock up!

February 24, 2018

great frozen treat.

This frozen treat is one of the best on the market for me, and a product that I would highly recommend to my friends. When they go up for for sale I will buy several packages, so I can share with my friends when they visit.

January 14, 2018

Nestle Drumstick Frozen Dessert Cones

Our family loves these cones, especially when our local Coop can bring in the mini cones. They are nice when the ice cream store is closed for the winter and you have the craving of the combo of chocolate and ice cream.

1.5/5

January 14, 2018

I don't like these. I only like soft serve icecream. I don't like the lack of flavour and lack of freshness in the cone, icecream, peanuts and chocolate. They just taste old.

August 25, 2017

Great treat

Usually, this wont last long at home. My boyfriend and I are sucker for icecream. We felt in love with Drumstick Frozen Dessert cone for a while now. In summer day, this is always a part of our frozen fridge. The best part?. Well the drumstick itself is the best part. Chocolate and nuts on top, great cruchy cone, and my favorite part, the last bite of the cone, where all the hard chocolate have melted. MIam. I recommand.

August 14, 2017

Not enough peanut butter

I am a huge fan of drumsticks and I also love peanut butter so I was super excited to try these. While the drumstick ice cream cone was very good, I did not find it satisfied my peanut butter craving. The only peanut butter taste you get is a small amount of peanut butter frozen in the center. The overall drumstick cone tastes like a regular cone which is wonderful. The chocolate is a delicious milk chocolate and the peanuts taste great. The ice cream is a flavorful vanilla. These are usually around $4-$5 at Walmart.

July 14, 2017

Gotta have a drumstick!

I absolutely love Nestle drumsticks. The chocolate crunchy, nutty top layer and then the vanilla center, followed by a wafer cone is delicious. I love the ones with the Caramel at the bottom. Absolutely delicious!

July 07, 2017

I love buying these drumsticks.

I don't like chicken or turkey drumsticks, but I love Nestle Drumsticks! They are my go to treat. When I have company I like to have these to offer. They like them too!!!

July 07, 2017

Childhood favorite

I loved these drumsticks growing up theyre price fairly and perfect on a hot day.I also really love the crunchy cone and the chocolate on the bottom of the cone is so delicious.

July 06, 2017
    New York, United States

Sundae In A Cone

The ice cream in these cones tastes real and fresh. It has a creamy consistency and a bit of a light whipped cream taste, which I really enjoy. The ice cream is coated by a hard layer of milk chocolate and on top of this are crunchy peanuts. I like both the vanilla and chocolate flavours, depending on my mood. The chocolate ice cream is chocolatey but without being overwhelming- I would describe it as a light chocolate. I really enjoy those filled with caramel, as I love the taste of the smooth, runny caramel and how it combines to create a sweetness with the ice cream.