NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

July 02, 2017

My favourite sweet treat

These are the besttttt drumsticks out of any flavor. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is perfect! If you love anything Reese's then you will enjoy this.

June 29, 2017

So good

I love ice cream and when it comes to sweets I'm always trying everything there is out there because the sad thing is I am such a junk food junkie. Lol but this is great it has a great taste and its nestle. I love nestle everything

June 24, 2017

Perfect dessert

Not only me but my whole family just love these drumsticks. It is a good after dinner desert for the whole family. Taste so delicious and everybody just love it .

May 31, 2017

One of a classic ice cream to eat. very delicious! crunchy on the outside due to the peanuts and then the chocolate covered ice cream, so good! Delicious chocolate chunk at the bottom of the cone and pretty good vanilla ice cream for such a cheap price. I love the nuts sprinkled on top of the cone layered with chocolate.

May 30, 2017

I love this ice cream. Nestle Drumsticks, Caramel Vanilla is my favourite one. My children love it as well. They really like a surprise at the end: a big piece of chocolate. We enjoy it all the time and recommend it to everyone.

May 30, 2017

These are the favourite dessert of my household because everyone likes them. They are delicious and have a variety of flavours which is good for everyone.

May 25, 2017

Great product. I love the nugget at the end of the cone. This product can be a hit or miss depending on where you buy it from.. I find the cone can sometimes be soggy. When fresh, absolutely delicious summer treat.

May 18, 2017

The price of these ice cream cones is a bit steep, however, it is well worth it. The ice cream is delicious and all of the different flavors have their own unique twist. This is definitely a treat that everyone can enjoy. The textures and flavors all work really well together. The chocolate and vanilla ice cream are both creamy and delicious.

May 10, 2017

I love these ice cream cones. The caramel oozes out of them once you get down to it. I also love the chocolate lined cone. There are plenty of nuts which add a great flavor as well.

May 04, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nestle Drumsticks est très bon croustillant sous la dent. Un goût velouté, yam, yam que sait bon . Mon mari lui s`est son produit préférer. Il y a tant de marque s`est difficile de choisir ,alors chacun personne a sa marque préférer moi Nestle est la mienne. Merci Des coupons seraient appréciées.