NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

May 10, 2017

I love these ice cream cones. The caramel oozes out of them once you get down to it. I also love the chocolate lined cone. There are plenty of nuts which add a great flavor as well.

May 04, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nestle Drumsticks est très bon croustillant sous la dent. Un goût velouté, yam, yam que sait bon . Mon mari lui s`est son produit préférer. Il y a tant de marque s`est difficile de choisir ,alors chacun personne a sa marque préférer moi Nestle est la mienne. Merci Des coupons seraient appréciées.

May 01, 2017

I love theese drumsticks crunchy chocolate peanut shell with nice creamy vanilla center, I love the ones with caramel cores ! The chocolate ones are also good, these are my go to ice cream treat in the summer :)

May 01, 2017

Yummy ! Nestle drumsticks are the best . They're so good ! The ice cream is so good ans the cone is so tasty and crunchy. They have a bunch of different flavours to choose from . Definitely nice when you're craving an ice cream treat .

April 28, 2017

Yum! The caramel flavour is my absolute favourite. Just delicious! The ice cream is super creamy and not too sweet and the caramel or fudge in the centre is always a welcome surprise. This sweet treat is a blend of crunchy, salty, sweet, and rich all at the same time. Love the peanut coating on top of the outer chocolate shell. What a delicious treat!

April 28, 2017

Yummmmmmm. I could eat the box of these to myself ....even tho I dont, I fully know i can lol..there so good. . My kids also like them as well so its a win win situation when buying ice cream drumsticks :)

April 28, 2017

Even better than the original Drumsticks. The gooey carmel goes great with the sweet and salty tastes of the chocolate, ice cream, and nuts, and the creaminess of the caramel and ice cream in the middle are a delightful contrast to the crunchy cone and nut shell on the outside. So yummy.

April 28, 2017

I'm not a huge ice cream person, but Nestle Drumsticks have always been one of my favorite frozen desserts in the summer. So creamy, crunchy, sweet and salty, and not too messy. ;) Makes me miss childhood and sunshine... my parents used to get these all the time!

April 28, 2017

I like Drumsticks. One of a classic ice cream to eat. very delicious! crunchy on the outside due to the peanuts and then the chocolate covered ice cream, so good! the only thing i don't like is the cone, since it's frozen, the cone is not good

April 04, 2017

Is it me are the Nestle Drumsticks smaller than I remember. I got them because they are 4 bucks off at Costco I had one and it tasted Great!! Same flavor as I remember. I love Vanilla & caramel and its great that they are paired together Im a fan of that. The cone is crunchy and oh so good.