Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews
#2 in Baby Food

July 18, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

My 11 month old loves these

My little guy cant get enough of these, ive tried a couple of them and i understand why. Have never had an issue with the puffs and its perfect to pack along in a bag for travel/out and about.

2year old is still hooked

I was given these to help my picky eater just get m or in her cause she didn't like to eat other then drink from the breast. she would gesture for the container (asking for them) whenever she saw the container ...also reused the empty containers to carry other snack apples for instance and she still asks for the puffs if she's not feeling well it on a hot day if she's not feeling like eating much. Will feed my son when old enough

My kids love these

My boys are almost 3, and 1 and they love this as a little snack on the go!
    They love this flavour, and all the other flavours of puffs and I can always find them on sale :)

Great little snack

My son loves these! The puffs are the perfect shape for their little hands and they melt easily in their mouth so you don't have to worry about them choking on them.
    Blueberry is a favorite but they do come in a few yummy flavours like banana, peaches, sweet potatoes and apple-strawberry

June 23, 2017

My son loves them

My son is loves blueberry puffs. These are his one of the favourite daily snacks. The one thing which i lime about these puffs is thay they can melt themselve so i dont have any choking fear. My son love this blueberry flavour because he loves berries.

June 21, 2017

Daughter's favorite

My daughter absolutely loved these. They just melt in her mouth so i didnt have to worry about her chocking in them. They were easy to for in the go, and a great for snacking. The blueberry and the banana were my LO's favorite!

June 17, 2017

Addictive

Omg my baby absolutely loves these. She's 10 months old and picky with food but loves munching on these. We went to Movies with mommies the other day and she started fussing, I gave her these to munch on and she kept quiet while I got to watch the movie and eat my popcorn in peace. Plus it has 40% iron every 2/3 cups. Win Win!

June 08, 2017

First , the flavors are kind for babies
    Second, they are true to their advertisements (Easily melts) makes it safe for babies
    Third they smell good :)

May 16, 2017

my children also loved these snacks. they were pretty convenient to throw in the diaper bag and have on hand for a long day out. they are also very well priced and delicious

May 16, 2017

Easy to eat and quick for an on the go snack. We don't leave home without nestle gerber puffs. The blueberry smells so good! Cheap and handy to have and easy to clean up