Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews
#2 in Baby Food

March 29, 2019

My son loves these puffs

My son loves these puffs and it helps with pincher grasper. He practises putting into mouth by himself. Ir is great for snack and on the go. Love the different flavour too.

March 29, 2019

Great treat

My daughter is 9 months old and loves these. These are great as a little snack/treat as well as a toy.. I put them in a plastic tupperware when we go out and she loves to shake the container.

Affordable, does not crush easily (as rice crackers do) and great for practicing pincer grasps!

March 20, 2019

collation parfaite !

Une collation parfaite qui se range facilement dans notre sac a main ou dans le sac a couche...celui au pêche est le préféré de mon garçon et même à moi aussi hihihi

March 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Tellement bon

La collation prefere de mes petits cocos . J'adorea texture et la forme de ces collations je n'ai pas peur de les donner au petits. J'en mange moi meme quand j'en donne au enfants

February 22, 2019

so yummy

my son loves these and for a good reason, they smell and taste just like blueberry muffins and because they dissolve so easy there perfect for first finger foods. My son does great with these and they’ve helped with perfecting his pincer grasps, the blueberry are both of our favourite

February 22, 2019

Very Good Snack!

My daughter loves these Gerber puff snacks! She likes all of the flavors. This snack is the best to carry especially when you’re travelling on the road. It’s not too messy!

February 15, 2019

Worth it!

These are great, although my baby is only 7 months she loves them and improves dexterity for picking them up also. Also allows her to have a snack when we are eating chips, yet safe for her. Taste and smells great.

January 22, 2019

My son loves these

These were such a great snack for my son before he had many teeth. It's super easy for them to eat them and they're super easy to take along in the car or when you're out.

January 18, 2019

Delicious

AWWW these bring me back memories of when my 11 year old was itty bitty and id find these things everywhere in my car! These little puffs were amazing she loved them and I wont lie... I would sneak a few every now and then as well. Our favorites were the sweet potato and blueberry but they were all fantastic. Highly recommend for parents with toddlers.

November 14, 2018

Awesome starter snack food

Both of my kids loved puffs. They are an awesome out and about snack with no cleanup. Fast dissolving so there is less chance to choke which is awesome for babies branching out to solid foods.