NESTLE AERO Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Reviews
#23 in Chocolate

July 14, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Gorgeous and bubbly

There’s nothing better than a hot cup of tea and a nice cold, straight from the fridge, aero. The bubbles melt on your tongue as you eat it and then it melts into a delicious chocolate flavour.

April 16, 2019

The best chocolate!

Aero is one of my favourites! The chocolate is not overly sweet and you can actually eat the whole bar in one sitting. I love when the bubbles melt on your tongue! One of the best chocolate bars!

April 01, 2019

CLASSIC

CLASSIC CHOCOLATE BAR THAT EVERYONES LOVES. LIGHT AND AIRY, THE BUBBLES ARE THE BEST PART OF THE BAR. GREAT FOR SHARING WITH SOMEONE FOR A SWEET TREAT!!!!!

March 25, 2019

Nestle Chocolate

This chocolate bar was so yummy. It's the old aero taste with bigger bubbles. Smooth outer layer, and larger bubbles on the inside. Melts perfectly in your mouth.

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yum

Oh this is one of my favourite chocolates... I can eat the whole thing all by myself.. so rich and creamy... it’s also really good melted and dipped in strawberries.. mmmm

February 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Aero

It is one of my most favourite chocolate bars ! I would recommend it to every body , it’s just bubbles and melts in your mouth !! LOVE IT It’s a must try kinda of bar !! 💕💕

Easy to Love

A classic chocolate bar. Can't go wrong with any of the flavors they have. They are also great to make smores with, melts easily. Kids love the minis on Halloween too.

Delicious treat

Nestle Aero Milk Chicolate Bubble Bars are a very yummy treat. The taste is delicious and the bubbles are airy and make the chocolate bar smooth when eating.

Chocolate Creamy good!!

My whole family loooves Aero. And these bars are to die for! We love chocolate and the bubbles of Aero are always chocolaty good. Very creamy and chocolaty. One bar is never enough to share...I always have to buy a few...they dont last long!!

Love Areo

Areo has Always been one of my favourite bars. Although I don’t eat a lot of chocolate bars these days every so often I grab an arrow and savour the bubbles LOL. I am also a big fan of the mint Areo as well.