NESTLE AERO Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Reviews
#23 in Chocolate

June 15, 2020

My favourite

I've been enjoying this amazingly light bubble chocolate that is so yummy and guilt free. (of course doesn't apply to me coz if I like it I keep eating without stop)

May 27, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Melty goodness

This chocolate bar is absolutely delicious. Melts in the mouth. Super smooth chocolate. Velvety smooth. Excellent value for money. Kids and adults love it the same. Yummy.

May 15, 2020

Great for sweet tooty

it has good creamy yet bubbly texture... i have a sweet tooth and this one satisfy it to its best. great treat on the go.. would highly recommend to try this one.

May 04, 2020

Bake it!

Did you know that Aero can be chopped up and baked in lieu of any chocolate in cookies or muffins? It makes for a great taste, whether you take mint, milk or dark chocolate and I always keep a few bars as back up now!

May 02, 2020

Melts in your mouth

I've always had a sweet tooth, and chocolate is my favourite way to satisfy it. The nestle aero chocolate bar is the best hands down. Since I have been a young girl I have adored this chocolate bar. It isn't too rich, is smooth, and melts in your mouth almost like the bubbles are popping! Mmm mmm good!

March 25, 2020

Bubbles

The chocolate itself is okay, chocolate is chocolate. The texture the bubbles give off when I am eating them is what throws me off. I am not a fan of the airiness.

July 14, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Gorgeous and bubbly

There’s nothing better than a hot cup of tea and a nice cold, straight from the fridge, aero. The bubbles melt on your tongue as you eat it and then it melts into a delicious chocolate flavour.

April 16, 2019

The best chocolate!

Aero is one of my favourites! The chocolate is not overly sweet and you can actually eat the whole bar in one sitting. I love when the bubbles melt on your tongue! One of the best chocolate bars!

April 01, 2019

CLASSIC

CLASSIC CHOCOLATE BAR THAT EVERYONES LOVES. LIGHT AND AIRY, THE BUBBLES ARE THE BEST PART OF THE BAR. GREAT FOR SHARING WITH SOMEONE FOR A SWEET TREAT!!!!!

March 25, 2019

Nestle Chocolate

This chocolate bar was so yummy. It's the old aero taste with bigger bubbles. Smooth outer layer, and larger bubbles on the inside. Melts perfectly in your mouth.