NESTLE AERO Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Reviews
#23 in Chocolate

December 13, 2020

Love the taste and texture

Nestle Aero is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The taste is great, can't resist it. The melt in your mouth feeling is wonderful. It's the first chocolate bar I reach for when I purchase treats.

December 09, 2020

Yummy!!

These are my kids favourites, very creamy, and not to hard because of the bubbles, if you love milk chocolate you will love these. I find myself buying quite a few of them.

December 07, 2020

AERO

Great for fire nights for s'mores melts beautifully!!!! Always had them as a kid now my kids love them!!! My ultimate favorite chocolate bar hands down!!!

November 27, 2020
    United Kingdom

Chocolate bubbles

I love how the chocolate on the outside is smooth but bite into an Aero it’s mike champagne bubbles, but cocoa ones in this case are released and you get that gorgeous velvety taste of an Aero!

One of my Favourites

Aero Chocolates bars are great the bubbles give the chocolate a unique taste great for any chocolate lover I love it reccomend and sold at almost all convince stores

So creamy

This chocolate bar is absolute fave of mine solely due to the purpose of those creamy bubbles. Aero is always great for any milk chocolate lover. Highly recommend!

One of my Favs!!

I got an Aero bar from a local gas station and it punched my craving for chocolate in the gut! Sooo good! I got a bar that had three bars to share. Each piece is 110 Calories or 330 calories for all three sections. It has such a rich chocolatey taste and it was so creamy.

October 19, 2020

A good chocolate bar to eat

This is a review for the Aero milk bubble chocolate bar. I like buying this chocolate bar to snack on in the evening or afternoon I like how it is nut free and how it has a nice light chocolate taste to it. It is a good chocolate bar to snack on.

June 15, 2020

My favourite

I've been enjoying this amazingly light bubble chocolate that is so yummy and guilt free. (of course doesn't apply to me coz if I like it I keep eating without stop)

May 27, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Melty goodness

This chocolate bar is absolutely delicious. Melts in the mouth. Super smooth chocolate. Velvety smooth. Excellent value for money. Kids and adults love it the same. Yummy.