Amazing

Nestle Aero Orange Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #648 out of 904 in Chocolate

February 13, 2017

Je n'aime habituellement de goût du chocolat à l'orange, mais la barre aéro orage est très bonne. J'aime les bulles propres à cette marque qui rend la dégustation encore plus géniale.

August 25, 2016

I love it that it's chocolate and a dessert, but compared to similar bars it just didn't wow me. I much prefer the Aero Mint which I think has a more unique and comforting flavour. I felt this orange one didn't have the right blend that say a Terry's Chocolate Orange has. This one left me wanting a little bit, that the orange part didn't have enough flavour or was less sweet. It was alright, and I liked it for the fact that it was something new to try out, but I won't buy it again. For me it just wasn't an instant classic.

July 07, 2016

Amazing chocolate. I love all the aero bars. The bubbles are quite unique taste and it's good quality chocolate. The Orange twist was very good. However it was more expensive

1.7/5

January 06, 2016

I tried this but prefer the aero regular chocolate bar. Aero is my absolute favourite. Orange doesn't stand up to the original.