NESTLE AERO Peppermint Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Reviews
#21 in Chocolate

April 22, 2021

It’s okay

I usually like mint chocolate but I found this to be more minty then I expected. It tasted okay. Overall I would purchase again but might stick with original one.

April 22, 2021

YUM

I can eat one everyday! I love chocolate and peppermint and Aeros combination of it is PERFECT! I definitely recommend and will never refuse one! So delicious!

December 09, 2020

Pretty good

I had to try these, and they are very creamy and maybe just a bit too minty for me, but i did like them. Same quality as a regular aero bar, and if you love mint, you will love these too.

October 27, 2020

Love the mint flavour!

Hands down some of the best mint chocolate you can get. It's very minty without being really overpowering. I love the bubbles, it's such an interesting experience!

October 27, 2020

I loved this!

I used to get bubble chocholate on certain events in childhood but after a while they became unavailable. I was so happy to discover Aero!! It takes me back to the time when I was a kid and it always makes my day! The peppermint flavour is my favorite combination (at least until I try other ones too!!!). I can't wait till I discover more of Aero chocolates! Would 100% buy again and I will!

August 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best mint chocolate!

This is my favourite chocolate bar. I’ve loved mint chocolate since I was a kid and now my kid does too. The bubbles are delicate and the mint chocolate tastes so good!

June 17, 2020

Mmmm YUMMY

This are by far the best minty chocolate I've tried to date.. I love how they melt in your mouth and satisfy your sweet tooth craving and have you minty fresh ..

June 17, 2020

Mint Goodness

I’m an extreme chocolate lover, and this mint chocolate bar really hits the spot with the bubbles and mint flavour.It has a smooth taste, not too overpowering. A true mint chocolate bar!

May 02, 2020

mint

I am a huge fan of anything minty from the start so combining delicious milk chocolate and a mint flavor is honestly a blessing for my sweet tooth.Ahhh these are my favorite of the aero bars! I, of course, love the bubbly, light chocolate itself but the addition of the mint is perfection

April 21, 2020

Very Delicious and Refreshing Chocolate Bar!

This chocolate bar is one of my favorites, as it is very bubbly and smooth! I love the minty flavour that is refreshing and invigorating. It isn't too sweet and has the perfect balance of creamy milk and cocoa. I appreciate the 'Fair Trade' cocoa that Nestle uses, as it make me feel good that I am supporting farmers who work in decent social and environmental conditions.

Updated On: April 21, 2020

I would receommend that everyone tries this chocoate bar!