NESTLE AERO Peppermint Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar Reviews
#20 in Chocolate

January 29, 2019

One of my favorites!

This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! They taste amazing with the peppermint in them. Areo bars have such a unique bubbliness in the chocolate that makes it so different from any other chocolate bar I've ever had!

July 24, 2018

Very bubblely

I love chocolate bars in general but I do have my favorites and this is one of them I love the air bubbles it makes the bar seem light and fluffy and smooth. Its one of the first bars I grab for in the stores.

July 17, 2018

The best mint chocolate!!

So creamy, love how the bubbles melt in your mouth. Very reasonable price, and you most definitely get your money’s worth when you buy them. Hard to eat just one!

July 02, 2018

not that easy to find

I am not a huge fan of regular milk chocolate bars. If I am going to enjoy a treat, I want it to worth indulging. This Aero mint chocolate bar reminds me of eating a bowl of chocolate mint ice cream. I love the light taste of mint bubbles mixed with the milk chocolate. I find that is difficult to locate this particular flavor of chocolate bar.

April 05, 2018

Love Mint

Mint chocolate is one of my favourite snacks. It doesn't 'taste like toothpaste' as others say. This bubbly snack is so light and doesn't make me feel like I've eaten too much chocolate.

March 08, 2018

My new favorite

I've always enjoyed chocolate and loved Aeros however I just tasted their peppermint Aero bar and it is to die for same price as any other chocolate bar a nice taste not overpowering whatsoever with the same quality and bubbly satisfaction of a regular Aero bar

January 24, 2018

The best

The best chocolate and best snack ever!! I love aero peppermint. Its chocolatey and breath refreshing and yummy all at once. I love all of the little bubbles !

November 05, 2017

Delicious

This is by far one of my favourite sweets. So chocolaty and the peppermint is a great combination! I love the little bubbles in it. They even have dark chocolate bars too and those are good.

October 30, 2017

A tasty treat

Aero bars have been around forever it seems. I remember the mint chocolate flavour the best, and it remains my favourite, even as they create new flavour combinations. This one can't be beat!

October 03, 2017

Aero mint chocolate bar

Mint and chocolate what's not to love. I always put mine in the fridge that way it's nice and cold and takes long time to melt. One of the only chocolate bars I really enjoy