Nestle Carnation Simply Hot Chocolate Reviews
#701 in Chocolate

February 24, 2021

Yuumy hot chocolate

We love this hot chocolate in our family. It tastes yummy. And the best part is it only uses 5 ingredients. It's creamy. And great value for money. I would purchase it again

January 12, 2021

Go to hot chocolate mix

It’s a holiday staple, I like how it’s got 5 ingredients instead of a billion. It’s also really good to drink with marshmallows and whipped cream. I do find it to be a bit watery, so I mix it half with milk and half with water.

November 16, 2020

Lovely choco drink

It really tasted chocolately delicious. The hot chocolate powder dissolved smoothly into the hot water on stirring. I added a bit of milk because I like my hot chocolate drink with milk. It can actuallybe taken with milk. I didnt have to add sugar as it really tasted sweet already
    An Ideal choco drink for the whole family

Updated On: November 16, 2020

Sachet in the video was gifted for free by samplesource

June 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Saveur Delicasse!

J'aime vraiment la simplicité d'utilisation de ce produit. Tout ce dont vous avez besoin, c'est de l'eau chaude! J'aime aussi que ce ne soit que 5 ingrédients, et que ce sont toutes des choses que je peux prononcer

February 11, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good hot drink

I picked it up because I wanted some hot chocolate and the Caddle app had an offer for it. It's pretty good. Just add hot water and stir. You can use as much as you like. It only has five ingredients! I like it.

October 23, 2019

Almost perfect hot chocolate

It's a relief to find a hot chocolate that tastes like its basic ingredients and not like it's made in a science lab. It smells and tastes wonderful and refreshing and the only thing I'd hope for is that this product will be made available in the future with a slightly lower sugar content. It tastes a bit too sweet for my taste buds first thing in the morning but I think until they make a lower sugar option in this line adding some cocoa and more water to dilute that sugar hit will make it perfect for cold mornings.
    I had forgotten what normal hot chocolate tastes like and this product reminded me and happily so. I'll be watching for it in larger containers in my local grocery stores because the 400g size tin won't last long in wintertime.

October 23, 2019

Delicious!

I absolutely loved the NESTLE CARNATION SIMPLY HOT CHOCOLATE! It was so easy to make and with only 5 ingredients, it tastes so delicious! I originally made it with water and it was awesome but its even better when mixed with warm milk. This is going to be a new winter staple in our household!

October 19, 2019

Great hot chocolate

5 ingredients, that's what this version has, and it tastes great.

As you can see from the Costco-sized version I buy to keep up with demand in the house, the hot chocolate is well loved. I love that the ingredient list is short and simple.

While this is great for hot chocolate, don't try it for chocolate milk or in baking unless it is specifically identified, not so yummy as it's not meant for that.

January 16, 2018

Go to hot chocolate

I love hot chocolate, and by far Carnations and Tim hortons are my favourite. I love that carnation's is affordable and you can buy a huge amount and it will last for a lifetime, the taste is really good and rich.

January 03, 2018

Nothing better on a cold day.

When i think hot chocolate the first brand that comes to mind is nestle. Although you can just add a few scoops and add water I prefer it with hot milk instead. It makes it richer and creamier. Even though you can get it with marshmallows already added I prefer to add my own. I have to say there's nothing bette on a cold day than a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day.