Nestle Coffee Crisp Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 844 in Chocolate

May 05, 2017

This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. It has wafers and a coffee cream layer in it smothered in chocolate. It's crispy and delicious. I would purchase again and again.

April 18, 2017

One of my favorite chocolate bars since I was a teenager ,I love the wafer and creamy coffee taste this bar has its so Good I split the section and eat it ,love the chocolate over it as well not to thick just right amount !

November 30, 2016

I don't support Nestle anymore, but the product itself is alright. I wish it were thinner, though. It's too thick, too flaky, and the coffee taste can get a bit nauseating after a bit, but for a small snack it's great. The coffee flavour is a bit weird, though, but that may be part of its allure. If they could make these Kit Kat sized that would be great.

March 28, 2016

I'm not a fan of coffee but this is on of my favorite chocolate bar. I don't have it often but it is good. The coffee isn't stong either ans the chocolate isn't sweet.

March 03, 2016

I do not even like coffee but I do really like these. They are a bit messy. But the middle chocolate is my favorite part. It does taste like coffee but not a lot.

March 03, 2016

I love this chocolate bar, it tastes like coffee but sugary version of it. The wafer is very crisp which makes this bar. The size of it is also appropriate.

January 16, 2016

I don't care for this kind of bar,I hate the wafer inside ,the flavor is bland ,the only good part us the chocolate

November 02, 2015

love this candy bar and really love the coffin !!! great idea for a bar thats been around for ever!!!!

November 02, 2015

Nestle Coffee Crisp;
    didn't like this "coffin" concept at all...

April 06, 2015

This is an extremely bad combination for a candy bar. I can't stand coffee and just the smell of this is enough to make me gag!

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap