Nestle drumstick variety pack

Nestle drumstick variety pack Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 494 in Ice Cream

July 06, 2017

Sundae In A Cone

The ice cream in these cones tastes real and fresh. It has a creamy consistency and a bit of a light whipped cream taste, which I really enjoy. The ice cream is coated by a hard layer of milk chocolate and on top of this are crunchy peanuts. I like both the vanilla and chocolate flavours, depending on my mood. The chocolate ice cream is chocolatey but without being overwhelming- I would describe it as a light chocolate. I really enjoy those filled with caramel, as I love the taste of the smooth, runny caramel and how it combines to create a sweetness with the ice cream.

May 18, 2017

The price of these ice cream cones is a bit steep, however, it is well worth it. The ice cream is delicious and all of the different flavors have their own unique twist. This is definitely a treat that everyone can enjoy. The textures and flavors all work really well together. The chocolate and vanilla ice cream are both creamy and delicious.

March 08, 2017

Mes cornets de crème glacées préférées! J'adore les Drumsticks au caramel et au chocolat. Quand j'en ai l'occasion, j'en achète mais le prix est parfois élevé pour en acheter.

March 06, 2017

These aren't as good as klondike but for the price, they're alright.
    I buy them when they're on sale as they're a bit costly, but they're much cheaper to buy in the box than in singles at the store
    nuts and caramel, so yummy

March 06, 2017

Wow
    Les cornets de crème glacée Drumstick sont délicieux.
    Peut être un peau trop gros comme format mais avec le petit morceau de chocolat au fond du cornet je me rend toujours à la fin.
    Offert en plusieurs saveurs, au centre de caramel ou de chocolat il convient à tous.
    La crème glacée est délicieuse, ferme et goûteuse.

February 12, 2016

This ice cream is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it, I've been a fan of these drumsticks for a long time. When I saw these at the grocery store I wasn't aware that they had a chocolate version so I got this variety box to try them out and they were really good and so were the others. Everyone loves these.