Nestle Drumsticks, Caramel Vanilla

Nestle Drumsticks, Caramel Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 494 in Ice Cream

May 31, 2017

One of a classic ice cream to eat. very delicious! crunchy on the outside due to the peanuts and then the chocolate covered ice cream, so good! Delicious chocolate chunk at the bottom of the cone and pretty good vanilla ice cream for such a cheap price. I love the nuts sprinkled on top of the cone layered with chocolate.

May 30, 2017

I love this ice cream. Nestle Drumsticks, Caramel Vanilla is my favourite one. My children love it as well. They really like a surprise at the end: a big piece of chocolate. We enjoy it all the time and recommend it to everyone.

April 28, 2017

Even better than the original Drumsticks. The gooey carmel goes great with the sweet and salty tastes of the chocolate, ice cream, and nuts, and the creaminess of the caramel and ice cream in the middle are a delightful contrast to the crunchy cone and nut shell on the outside. So yummy.

April 04, 2017

Is it me are the Nestle Drumsticks smaller than I remember. I got them because they are 4 bucks off at Costco I had one and it tasted Great!! Same flavor as I remember. I love Vanilla & caramel and its great that they are paired together Im a fan of that. The cone is crunchy and oh so good.

March 15, 2017

I love all the Nestle drumsticks! They are always consistent across the board and delicious. The caramel is rich and sweet and the vanilla ice cream is creamy. I love the cone and the surprise thats at the bottom of every cone. These are one of my favourite ice cream treats!

October 13, 2016

If you haven't tried these, you are missing out! Perfect blend of caramel, chocolate and suger cone. Always an extra treat at the bottom of the cone. Amazingly delicious!

3.2/5

October 13, 2016

If these Drumsticks were cheaper, then I would definitely give it a higher rating. Instead, this is premium ice cream and the prices soared in the past years. I can't even afford it at $1 per ice cream cone. However, the ice cream is very creamy and the taste of the caramel is an added bonus

July 02, 2016

These are so fantastic and I have bought them for a long time now. they never last long mind you but i try to always have more of them in the freezer in the summer time.

November 24, 2015

A wonderful, sweet summer treat! The caramel centre is my favourite of all the flavours that Drumsticks offer.

June 25, 2015

These are awesome caramel core coated in vanilla ice cream, witch is topped with chocolate and nuts, followed up with a delicious waffle cone.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic