Nestle Frupops

Nestle Frupops Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 452 in Ice Cream

March 27, 2017

I needed something to lighten my mood during this long, dreary winter and I saw these at IGA and bought a box. There were so tasty that they didn't even make it past one night. Sweet, tangy and happy. Can't ask for more.

July 15, 2016

I wanted to try these because I'm really into watermelon this summer.

The watermelon flavour is how watermelon products normally taste (like Tropicana watermelon or Iogo watermelon yogurt), which I don't really think tastes like watermelon but I still like.

The texture is surprisingly and delightfully creamy.

The chocolate "seeds" are really thin so they don't really make a difference taste-wise, but they look cute.

It's 4 to a pack, so the price is a little high (other novelties are the same prize but come with 2x more product).

February 03, 2016

These are not cheap but I got them on sale so my son could try them and he didn't like them too much, me on the other hand I thought they were amazing. They taste exactly like watermelon only a little bit sweeter. The " watermelon seeds " on the ice cream are little pieces of chocolate which doesn't go with the ice cream flavour wise at all but they can be easily picked off. Other than that I really enjoyed these.