Good

Nestle Gerber My First Puffs Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 149 in Baby Food

June 01, 2017

J'aime bien cette collation pour bébé. Elle est pratique et j'en amène partout pour satisfaire le petit creux de mon bébé. Les soufflés permettent aux bébés d'apprendre à se nourrir seul. Les soufflés fondent dans la bouche du bébé. Mon bébé préfère la saveur à la fraise et à la pomme. Les soufflés sont faits en mignonnes formes d'étoiles. Ils ne sont pas salissants comme certaines autres collations et c'est amusant pour le bébé.

April 04, 2017

My son is 16 months old and still loves Nestle Gerber My First Puffs for a snack. He started eating them when he was 6 months old. They melt in his mouth so they were a great first food for him.

March 29, 2017

J'Adore cette petite collation. Ma petite de 7 mois a commencé à en manger par elle-même, ce qui est bien puisque je ne suis pas inquiete qu'elle s'étouffe (les céréales fondent pratiquement instantanément dans la bouche). Elle les attrape avec ses petites mains, ce qui lui permet de la pratiquer à prendre quelque chose pour ensuite le porter à sa bouche. Le goût est excellent et les ingrédients sont très intéressants pour une collation.

March 05, 2017

C'est une bonne petite collation pour les touts-petits, de plus c'est offert en plusieurs saveur ! Avec la forme d'étoile, les touts petits peuvent s'amuser tout en mangeant.

February 27, 2017

My daughter loves Gerber puffs, even now at 15 months. It comes in an assortment of flavors and not only is it a good snack but it also helps with eye hand coordination.It's not messy, it dissolves almost immediately in the mouth so there's no worry of choking and they are easy to just throw in a mini container or sandwich bag to bring long on trips. We always have little snacks in her diaper bag as she loves to snack. With another little one coming in June this will definitely be a staple in our house for a while to come.

October 13, 2016

LOL, I can't believe how this is bringing me down memory lane. ihad completely forgotten about these until now. This was all my 3 children's favourite first finger food as babies and they come in an assortment of flavors. These completely melt in mouth so no need to worry about your little one and as I remember my little ones were always wanting more and more.

September 16, 2016

What baby or toddler doesn't love these? They come in a variety of flavours. They are easy to take on the go. Little hands can hold the bottle and feed themselves.

August 15, 2016

These are perfect to have in the diaper bag when you are out of the house. I like how easy they are for baby to eat and that they are very low mess compared to some other baby snacks. I usually just give my baby cereal because it is cheaper but these are great for outside of the house.

June 28, 2016

These puffs are such a special treat for all my kids! They can easily be chewed and kind of "melt" in your mouth so the choking hazard is less. The flavor is great too.

June 27, 2016

My babygirl love this! There are several different flavors. My daughter loved since it seems wanting more. They feel very good. The price is a bit expensive. I buy special 2 for 5$

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic