Nestle Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 2380 in Grocery

March 16, 2017

Nestea au citron est le meilleur thé glacé, son goût est parfait, mais il y a beaucoup de sucre, donc à consommer avec modération. C'est la boisson parfaite pour l'été avec son côté très rafraîchissant.

February 15, 2017

Yes please! This Iced Tea is the bomb! This is my drink of choice when we go out for dinner, quenches your thirst, doesn't have a sugary taste and is always consistant.

February 14, 2017

Nestle ice tea is one of my favourite summertime beverage. The combination of tea to citrus is just perfect poured over a glass of ice. One of the best ice teas out there.

September 19, 2016

This is the perfect drink when need to be refreshed! To me, this is the perfect treat when you want something that is not pop/soda. Great on a hot sunny day!

September 07, 2016

I love Nestle Iced Tea! I pick this drink 99.9% of the time when I go out to restaurants. I find Iced Tea to be a relaxing, casual drink and I find that this Iced Tea really quenches my thirst.

September 07, 2016

Both me and my child love ice tea and this one is very refreshing. Not to sweet and not too bland. Just perfect when nice and chilled for those hot summer days.

June 29, 2016

This is a perfect blend of ice tea. It is not overly sweet and doesn't have an overpowering taste of tea like some I have tried. It is a refreshing ice tea.

May 03, 2016

really smooth. light lemon flavour. It's not too sweet or too strong like some iced teas. Very refreshing. Nestle Iced Tea Zero is great cause it's sweetened with Splenda.

April 01, 2016

This is my favorite brand of bottled iced tea. It has a great tea flavor to it and just enough sweetness added to it so that it's not overly sweet but you can still taste a bit of the bitterness of the tea. Hint of lemon makes it perfect. Best when it's ice cold!

March 18, 2016

i really like this iced tea on a hot day with lots of ice and a lemon wedge!!! so refreshing and easy to drink as it has not got a heavy taste .. light and so good