Nestle L'Atelier Chocolate Reviews
#161 in Chocolate

May 10, 2021

Blueberry almond hazelnut dark chocolate

I found this tasty for a dark chocolate. I liked the nuts and blueberries in it. My first piece looked perfect, hand some of both nuts and fruit, the following pieces either had a nut or two or a piece of fruit. Not a big deal, but better distribution would be nice. I got this as a free sample. I would purchase the milk chocolate bars to try.

May 08, 2021

A hit

I received this as a sample in the mail and it was a full size chocolate bar. I really enjoyed it and so did my step daughter who is 10. The chocolate is really creamy but not too sweet and I think we would probably purchase!

April 22, 2021

Yes please

So creamy and delicious. I am a fan of fruit, nuts and chocolate. This bar did not disappoint. The only problem I would have, is sharing it! Definitely, a when the kids go to bed snack!

April 19, 2021

Super unique and yummy!

I've never had chocolate stuffed with nuts/dried fruit etc. It's VERY tasty and a nice treat. The chocolate is creamy and smooth and the dried nuts/fruit add crunch and a burst of flavor. Super yummy!

May 14, 2020

So good!

This chocolate is like an adult version of chocolate, more dark chocolate, more nuts, and fruits. A couple pieces is already very decadent, the only improvement I would suggest is to even out the nuts and fruit. I noticed when I bit into the chocolate, half of the piece was purely nuts and the other half was fruit, which made it not as enjoyable when you want both nuts and fruit combined.