Good

Nestle Mirage Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 831 in Chocolate

April 01, 2016

This was one of my favorite chocolate bars as a kid and I still love it! It's so bubbly inside and just melts in your mouth. The chocolate is very creamy and just sweet enough. Very similar to an Aero bar but with more bubbles! Great with a cup of hot coffee or tea.

March 04, 2016

This Bar was one of my favorites as a teenager, It literally would melt in your mouth just like the areo bar,it was a real good tasting chocolate too .Of course bars were a lot cheaper back then ,but I still see that bar on the shelves but haven't bought any lately ,too scared of putting on weight I guess.Good quality chocolate and I would definitely recommend it

March 02, 2016

This bar reminds me so much of the Aero Bar, a favourite of mine. I ate so many of these growing up! . I didn't know it was still around! I love the bubbles in this bar, the chocolate melts in your mouth and is so delicious! I love to have my favourite chocolate with a cup of hot tea. It is very satisfying to me. I highly recommend this bar!

February 05, 2016

I usually get multipacks of bars at Walmart because they are priced really well, these particular ones are $3.98 so good deal. I love these bars because the chocolate is really nice tasting and its softer that other chocolate bars because of the air bubbles inside the bar. Great bars!

July 16, 2015

Have loved these since I was a kid, not the easiest to fond anymore but its pure milk chocolate, so delicious

January 04, 2015

I usually do not venture far from my favorite chocolate bars but one night I was craving some chocolate and all that was here was my hubby's Mirage bar. So I ate it...and I really enjoyed it! Same wonderful chocolate like in my kitkat bar so really how could I complain! Delightful bubbly chocolate. No complaints here!

August 24, 2014

"Nestle makes the very best!!"

Creamy chocolate bar filled with tiny bubbles. Similar to the Areo bar but a little less sweet. Melts in your mouth goodness.