3.4/5
nestle pure life sparkling mango peach pineapple Reviews

April 14, 2017

This is an amazing no-sodium option for Nestle Sparkling water! It taste amazing (really apparent mango flavour) and it is incredibly refreshing! I purchased a 12-pack at my local Wal Mart for around $4.50. I am in the process of trying all the flavours but this is my fave so far!

1.7/5

April 10, 2017

Did not like this, flavour was off,slightly tropical but with a bitter taste. I like the zero calories and sugar. They really need to reformulate to make the taste better

March 21, 2017

I really like this water. I got a bunch of cases free with coupons.. I never like how any water is over priced but the taste is pretty good! It's a different way to drink water with a little carbon in it. I would recommend this to friends and would buy again :) 4/5 star product!

September 21, 2016

This sparjling water packs a big punch . Very flavourful compared to the other flavours. Very tropical. A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar. Like being on vacation!