Nestle pure life splash acai grape
Good

Nestle pure life splash acai grape Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 96 in Water

Taste

September 30, 2016

I am also a big fan of the grape flavoured water. Sometimes you need to switch things up a little. I drink about 8 to 10 bottles of regular water a day and then I discovered these. I have tried many of the other flavours before but this one really seems to stand out with its distinct grape flavor and perfect amount of sweetness. They can be quite pricey but it's a great alternative to plain water. I wouldn't drink more than 2 a day though, I probably can't afford it lol. My daughter is also a big fan of this water and now it is mostly her that pressures me into buying it, I don't need too much pressure. This stuff is really refreshing and tasty.

Taste

September 30, 2016

I have been purchasing more floored water of lately in an effort to get my 4 year old son to drink less juice. He noticed a 6 pack of this acai grape and wanted to try it so I got it for $3.99. He always thinks that the flavoured water is too strong so I always water it down with plain water.

He loved this flavor and said its his favorite so far, I also tried it and think it's super refreshing and I would drink this on a regular basis myself. Great grape flavor without the calories of juice.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects