Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews
#2 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

September 29, 2018

Rolo-licious!

By far my favourite Ice cream! The small bits of caramel rolo pieces are to die for. It doesn’t have a strong coffee taste either! Our whole family eats it

September 25, 2018

Tatiana Robinson

Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is one of my favourite ice creams out there. I love the rolos in the ice cream and how the ice cream has a hint of a coffee taste. Everyone in the family loves it.

September 19, 2018

OMG YUM

This Chocolate Ice Cream Mixed With Caramel Swirls and Pieces of Rolo's is to die for. This is my addiction. I can sit there and eat a Pint of this a week. I have to hide it in the back of the freezer or my kids and husband would have it all eaten on me. This is a family favorite of ours. It makes great bowls of Ice Cream or even Ice Cream Cones. This is a must buy.

August 14, 2018

Sweet

I love sweets especially Caramel, and with ice cream added to the mix I thought it would be heaven, but after eating the ice cream I found that the chocolate and caramel sticks to the teeth. I will definitely buy it again, but it is not my first choice. I like runny caramel.

July 31, 2018

Crème glacé Rolo

Cette crème glacé est l'une de mes préférés. Elle est vraiment onctueuse et crémeuse. Les morceaux de chocolat Rolos combiné avec la crème glacé c'est vraiment bon. Le caramel et le chocolat ensemble donne un excellent goût. Je le trouve juste assez sucré. Le prix est un peu plus élevé que certaines crème glacé, mais tout de même abordable et vaut la peine.

May 16, 2018

Rolo Icecream Just Dissappeared

I thought I’d give this Icecream a try for entertaining and it was certainly liked and vanished really quickly once I served it. I’m sure my guests will be buying it soon

Un vrai dessert !

Un vrai dessert sucré, mais comme c'est bon !! On doit aimer le chocolat, le caramel et la crème glacée, mais c'est goûteux et tellement rafraîchissant ! Encore plus de Rolo serait encore meilleur, mais ça, c'est la gourmandise qui parle !!

Creme glace

Cette creme glace elle est tres bonne avec les petit morceau de rolo ajouter a linterieur quel delice je le conseil si voud avez une dent sucre ......

April 09, 2018

You really need to like chocolate and caramel!

This is a very creamy treat that I find a little sweet so you don't want to eat too much at once. :) Lots of chocolate and caramel and little Rolo cups. Very good though!

Sooo Delicious

This is my treat myself ice cream. If I'm in the grocery store and don't know what kind of ice cream I want, this is what I get. I love the mini rolo cups and the chocolate ice cream. It is stupidly over priced however.