Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1296 in Snacks

1.5/5

April 22, 2017

*I* do not like smarties. I hate the hard candy coating on the outside (I find it very bland..)and I don't care for the quality of chocolate center.. my kids love em though, if that counts for anything.

April 04, 2017

Smarties have made a comeback in my house since having a child. We don't eat them all the time, but they are a nice little treat for me and my family. The snack size is a perfect portion for my almost 4 year old.

March 22, 2017

I remember liking these as a kid; not sure if it was because they were fun to play with or the taste. Regardless, I no longer like these because I find the candy coating to be too thick (I didn't notice this as a kid). I still think they look fun and cute though, and cheaper than the chocolates that I enjoy now. I probably no longer like them because I like chocolate more than candy.

March 22, 2017

I Love Smarties!!
    They're chocolatey with a cruncy coating, (which I enjoy immensely) and it's only 70 calories for a 45g box.
    A great light snack for anytime day or night.
    Plus, they're great to include with presents. Every gift my daughter has brought to a bday party always have a box of smarties attached to the wrapping. It brings out a smile everytime!

5+ Stars Absolutely!!

March 01, 2017

Have been eating these since i was a kid and have never grown tired. I think the new packaging is stupid and pointleas, but at least the taste is still the same.

February 28, 2017

I remember when these were the snacks you wanted as a kid. But as time went on I found that the flavour isn't the same as it was and the colours arnt as bright as they used to be. It just isn't the same I find anymore.

January 22, 2017

Do you eat the red ones last? :) Always enjoyed these as a kid and still do as an adult. I like to sort out my colours and eat each colour at a time. A weird habit but I always have. The chocolate is delicious and creamy!

October 14, 2016

Super bon au goût et craquant sous la dent. J'adore les smarties et toutes les couleurs. Bon format ,boîte pratique pour bien verser dans les mains.

October 14, 2016

Love those smarties since I was a child I also like the halloween scaries to give on Halloween night and I still eat them the same way... By letting the candy coating melt slowly and I still eat the red ones last :)

October 14, 2016

One of the first chocolate ive ate as a child. I didnt realize the candy covered on chocolate.. i realized it the day i took a bite from one smartie, and that day i just found it so unique. I always wondered how they made those smarties. But anyways, if you havent tried it. Go for it. Very cheap price and great flavor.