4.1/5
Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews
#4 in Snacks

January 11, 2018

Do you eat the red ones last?

A good treat. Cheap . can get at any place, convenient stores, dollar stores , grocery stores , bulk barn, etc. I like how it is made with real cocoa and getting less artificial. The only thing is that why is there wheat flour in them? They should make it gluten free!

January 11, 2018

Childhood snack

One of my childhood memory, it used to come in 8 packs with another brand of small boxes chocolate. Really like it when it is on my ice cream or random snack at work to wake myself up. However, this product is not as popular as the other chocolate as I thought in Canada.

January 10, 2018

Smart for the tooth

i always use these as a decoration on my cupcakes. my children loveit. smarties is a very popular chocolate candy and i make cupcakes and cake out of these. i used these in one of my pinata cake for a competition. they're also tasty to eat alone, however be cautious, you don't wanna choke!!

December 24, 2017

Mmmmm

who doesn't love Smarties? Milk Chocolate with rainbow colorful candy coating that is super crunchy, I enjoy sucking on them, then swuish them with my tongue with crunchy candy coating shell and the chocolate melts, even more yummy. Not expensive at all most grocery stores, Walmart, Giant Tiger, Dollarama/Dollartree, Bulk Barn. My toddler enjoys these, using them for Potty Training!!

November 29, 2017

Candy coated chocolate.

As a child smarties were very appealing. Bright, colorful candy coated chocolate. What wasn't to love. The shell was crunchy and the chocolate was sweet. As a child I would suck on them until I got to the chocolate center just to savour them and make them last longer. As an adult there are so much other candies/chocolate I would rather eat but I imagine these would still be appealing to kids.

October 19, 2017

Love smarties!

A crunchy candy coating surrounding milk chocolate. Need I say more? Smarties have always been a favorite of mine. And now I get to share with my kids!

September 30, 2017

You can't stop at just one

I was never really into smartie until my son's 1st birthday and I bought them for the kids. Actually this is a lie. Halloween candy, smarties are one of my favourites. So crunchy and the chocolate covered in candy so so good!

September 16, 2017

I love smarties!

I love Smarties candies! They are such a great snack when you want something sweet and chocolatey! I like to put a handful in my mouth at once instead of eating them one by one. All of the colours taste the same so to say one colour is better than the other doesn't make sense to me. I loved getting the min boxes at halloween. It would always be the first candy I would eat!

September 16, 2017

Enfance

Ce sont des bonbons-chocolat qui on fait entière partie de mon enfance. C'est plutôt marrant étant enfant de manger ce genre de petit chocolat dans des mini bois en cartons très coloré.

September 03, 2017

Eat smarties and you'll be no dummy Lol

Smarties are one of my favorite candies from being a kid and I have them a lot here and there. I actually think smarties are the original chocolate coated candy and Reese's pieces imitated them. Love that candy Coating crunch with the chocolate in the middle, perfect candy