Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews
#3 in Candy

March 17, 2021
    Brent, United Kingdom

Smarties

Smarties have been about for years and still to this day the flavour and taste and size hwve stayed the same. You get a full packet full of more-ish chocolate with a crunchy shell. My son loves them, they are very colourful come in tubes, packets and boxes. They are fun to eat and the tube can be used to make cool things out of. Reusable Carboard.

March 16, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Best Classic Hard Candy

Smarties are a classic everywhere, available in a tube or a little bag or a box, they are a fun, colourful and treat sized snack. A hard candy shell covers soft, more-ish chocolate. Nestle in the last few years removed all e-numbers and artificial colourings but this has no bearing on the look or taste of Smarties whatsoever. I prefer these to softer, more chewy candies.

March 12, 2021
    Havering, United Kingdom

Childhood classic

Smarties are such a childhood classic. Treat sized, with a hard sugar candy shell and a classic milk chocolate centre. A firm favourite everyone should enjoy

December 16, 2020

classic!

mm how much I love smarties, creamy milk chocolate, a sugary colored coating ah what's not to love! They taste great, make a good treat for kids and they always make me happy haha

December 03, 2020

A classic treat!!

I love smarties, the candy shell is tasty and the chocolate is creamy inside. I usually buy these for kids and birthdays, such a nice treat. However I am not big on the new packaging, and wish the older style was still an option, also you now get less for the same price.

December 02, 2020

Not the same as when I was young

My son’s go to treat! He loves the mini version and it’s a great size for a kid (or me) to have a chocolate fix but not feel too guilty about it! But I do think it tastes a bit milder than what I was used to as a kid.

November 10, 2020

Nice candy with reasonable price

Smarties is one of the candies we give out for birthday freebies as this is one of favourites for all kids. This chocolate is very yummy and delicious. I will buy this candy again for sure.

October 19, 2020

Not quite the same as when I was kid

The size of the smartie has decreased in my opinion, as well as I understand why it is packaged like this and think its pretty innovative. At least the taste of the smartie has stayed pretty much the same

September 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bet you can't wat the red one last

Smarties have always been a favorite in my household. I fond they are awesome with the taste of chocolate and crunchy shell. My little girl doesn't like the new packaging as she finds it hard to get the smarties out. As well it is extremely small.

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

can't stop at just one

I was never really into smartie until my son's 1st birthday and I bought them for the kids. Actually this is a lie. Halloween candy, smarties are one of my favourites. So crunchy and the chocolate covered in candy so so good!