Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #5 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 17, 2017

Childhood favorite

I love smarties! For me, they are a childhood classic. I have always loved the different colored candy shells and the creamy milk chocolate center, so delicious! And yes, I always eat the red ones last!

July 09, 2017

Favourite Thing Ever

Smarties are a great chocolatey candy we Canadians are lucky to have them and other delights from Nestlé available to us! The chocolate center is a rich and creamy milk chocolate that can't be beat! Not to mention these little gems are totally nut free for everyone with allergies!

June 19, 2017

Gâteries

Pour moi les Smarties de Nestley sont mes bonbons préférés depuis plusieurs années. Pour nous allons je n'ai aucun problèmes à servir sais bonbons qui sont très délicieux. Pour nous à la elles sont nos préférés.

June 19, 2017

Good candy

I used to have fun separating all the colors and eating them as a child, i'm not sure why that was fun maybe it had something to do with their eat the red ones last gimmick. The milk chocolate has a nice sweet taste and I enjoy the hard crunchy shell exterior. They come in a few different packages now so you can save some for later. A fun little snack for kids and adults.

May 30, 2017

Eat the red ones last! Haha smarties have always been such a fun candy but there not necessarily my goto chocolate. I like that it's a sweet milk Chocolate covered in a hard candy shell, and all the colors of beautiful but I wish there was more chocolate ! When I go out to get a chocolate bar I want chocolate I find smarties to be closer to candy but there still very tasty !

May 30, 2017

I love Smarties! I've been eating them since I was a little girl. They tasted great back then and nothing has changed! I delicious milk chocolate inside a hard cans shell! I love throwing them in cookies or decoarating cakes with them, they are a lot of fun! And yes I eat the red ones last!!

May 30, 2017

Okay, so yes, I still separate the colors. Do I eat the red ones last? Maybe, but either way, they are yummy. A perfect balance of candy coating and creamy chocolate. It's hard not too love smarties, so I don't even try!

May 30, 2017

Who doesn't like a smarties?? Ok I loved them when I was a kid. They aren't my favourite now... I much prefer mini eggs hahaha but I my nephews love smarties so I buy them quite often :)

May 30, 2017

Smarties have been a favourite of mine for decades. I like that they don't melt in my hand so I can eat them while driving. They are the perfect little gift for my grand daughters too!

May 28, 2017

Smarties have been around for years and they've never changed! My kids all love them and I don't mind them frozen. They're not my go to chocolate or candy but when that is all you have left, they're not too bad at all and help get the chocolate/candy fix. They're colorful, crunchy and my son loves shaking the box! There's not much nutritional value though since they are candy! but they are a nice treat especially for the kids!