Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews
#3 in Candy

May 30, 2017

Eat the red ones last! Haha smarties have always been such a fun candy but there not necessarily my goto chocolate. I like that it's a sweet milk Chocolate covered in a hard candy shell, and all the colors of beautiful but I wish there was more chocolate ! When I go out to get a chocolate bar I want chocolate I find smarties to be closer to candy but there still very tasty !

May 30, 2017

I love Smarties! I've been eating them since I was a little girl. They tasted great back then and nothing has changed! I delicious milk chocolate inside a hard cans shell! I love throwing them in cookies or decoarating cakes with them, they are a lot of fun! And yes I eat the red ones last!!

May 30, 2017

Okay, so yes, I still separate the colors. Do I eat the red ones last? Maybe, but either way, they are yummy. A perfect balance of candy coating and creamy chocolate. It's hard not too love smarties, so I don't even try!

May 30, 2017

Who doesn't like a smarties?? Ok I loved them when I was a kid. They aren't my favourite now... I much prefer mini eggs hahaha but I my nephews love smarties so I buy them quite often :)

May 30, 2017

Smarties have been a favourite of mine for decades. I like that they don't melt in my hand so I can eat them while driving. They are the perfect little gift for my grand daughters too!

May 28, 2017

Smarties have been around for years and they've never changed! My kids all love them and I don't mind them frozen. They're not my go to chocolate or candy but when that is all you have left, they're not too bad at all and help get the chocolate/candy fix. They're colorful, crunchy and my son loves shaking the box! There's not much nutritional value though since they are candy! but they are a nice treat especially for the kids!

May 28, 2017

Smarties have been around for so many years and the taste never changes!! They are one of my favorite snacks! Nice hard somewhat crunchy shell with delicious milk chocolate in them. I eat them plain, mix them with a bowl of nuts, use them in baking and to decorate cakes and cupcakes. No matter how old I get I think I will always "eat the red ones last"! Absolutely love them!

May 25, 2017

They are pretty good. Love that they have a hard shell and really they don't melt In your hand. This is a true statement. And they shake shake shake awesome in the box.

May 16, 2017

Smarties are a great treat for the kids, and myself. I dont always enjoy them but when i do i want a whole bunch of them. theyve always been a favourite of mine, when i was a kid i would do things for my mom for smarties. i got my ears pierced and wouldn't do the second side until i got more, i ended up leaving with a few boxes of smarties.

May 05, 2017

Its an amazing candy chocolate inside...they are good taste and colorful Crunchy outer ...good as a treat and when you feel sweet. I always buy it because we like it.