Nestle Smarties Ice Cream

Nestle Smarties Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 494 in Ice Cream

June 14, 2017

Very yummy

I love this ice cream. Perfect combination of vanilla and chocolate ice cream and smarties!! The kids love it.
    It tastes very good and I would definitely recommend:)

3.2/5

June 06, 2017

My daughter got to pick out any icecream she wanted at the store, and she picked this kind. I was actually pretty disappointed when we tried it at home. Doesn't have very many smartie pieces and the icecream flavour was just so-so. Wouldn't buy it again.

May 07, 2017

Who doesnt love Vanilla and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream, especially with crunky candy coated milk chocolate. There are the perfect amount of Smarties. The little containers of ice cream have the perfect amount for a single man helping. Perfect for all occassions. Good price on Sale. Yummy yum

May 05, 2017

I'm in love with this ice cream, and the other flavours too. I love that it's a small container so you're not tempted to over do it. I like a bit of crunch in my ice cream, so that smarties have accomplished their task for me. It's a really perfect dessert on those warm and hot days that we see in Summer. I love how cheap they are. I usually stock up when they're a dollar. The quality and taste of the ice cream are on point. I recommend this ice cream to everyone I know.

May 05, 2017

C'est une des saveurs préférés de mes enfants. Ça fait aussi plaisir aux adultes. Il y a beaucoup de smarties à l'intérieur, c'est vraiment délicieux! Pour accompagner un gâteau de fête, c'est le must!

May 05, 2017

Talk about blast from the past! I picked this up at the grocery store the other day. I was excited to try it again because I would eat it all the time when I was young. The flavor really hasn't changed! Very rich - perfect amount of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. There is a large amount of smarties in the ice cream, and you can still pick up the flavor of them even when they are cold. Kids and adults will love it!

March 10, 2017

There's something really tasty about smarties mixed in with ice cream! You can easily taste the smarties in the ice cream, giving it an even richer and yummier taste! And there are lots of smarties blended throughout, which is nice as many ice creams with mixes don't contain much. Definitely a good value as well. This remains one of my favourite lower-cost ice creams from the grocery store!

March 06, 2017

This ice cream when it isn't on sale is super expensive, so I don't buy it than but you often find it on sale as well as many other flavors. But this one in particular is one of my favorites. I find this similar to the McFlurries at mcdonalds, so yummy!

2.8/5

March 06, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé la crème glacée aux smarties pour deux raison. Le goût de la crème glacée n'était pas très bon et en comme le produit est congelé les smarties deviennent très dures à croquer.
    Mes enfants ne l'ont pas du tout aimée.

August 27, 2016

i like this icecream its creamy and has a nice smooth taste .adding the smarties to the ice cream was an awesome idea!! the combo is perfect and this ice cream is often on sale too..

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar