Nestle Sweet and Creamy French Vanilla Coffee Mix Reviews
#324 in Coffee

November 14, 2017

Makes a perfect Cafe Mocha

Mix one of these perfectly suzed individual packages with 3 scoops of hot chocolate mix and you have the perfect morning pick me up! Best thing about these packages are they are all ready to go. Don't need to add milk or sugar, its the perfect mix. Great way to start thd day!

March 14, 2017

I love this product I never try this coffe before I get this in sample from company and now I'm in love with this product I definitely recommend this product to coffee lovers

February 03, 2017

I like how easy it is to make a quick hot drink in the morning (I am clueless about the drip coffee makers). Great creamy taste, but not too sweet so that's nice.

March 13, 2016

I picked these up from the grocery store because they were on sale for half price and was pleasantly surprised about how good it tasted. As soon as you open the package there's an obvious sweet smell of French vanilla. It didn't need any additional cream, milk or sugar and was the perfect mix of sweetness and caffeine. The downside is that one package makes only roughly 3/4 of a normal sized cup, any more and it'll lose it's taste and be watered down. If you want to make a larger cup you'll need to add in another package.