Nestle Sweet and Creamy French Vanilla Coffee Mix Reviews
#319 in Coffee

July 25, 2018

Definitely buying again

Recieved a sample of this in the mail and definitely going to be buying more of this. Very easy to make. All you have to do is boil water and add the flavour packet. Delicious and creamy definitely worth it.

March 14, 2018

bliss

for someone who loves warm drinks but is frugal about going out to buy it but is very lazy and eyeballs portions this is so useful it gives you the right amount for a not watered down cup and the same good warm taste

March 05, 2018

Not too bad, surprisingly!

I recently received a sample package of these in the mail, and initially didn't think they would be for me. I expected something really sweet (based on the name) but this did make a nice cup of a coffee / late-ish drink. I found the vanilla scent was stronger than the taste, but it wasn't cloying or too much and worked well with the overall coffee taste. While I wouldn't drink these all the time (I still like tea more, sorry coffee!) but I would repurchase.

3.2/5

February 09, 2018

Instant coffee with cream

I tried this in hopes that it would be something I could bring on the go to work. It is very convenient but it is very sweet and not the best tasting. I don't think I would but again.

February 09, 2018

Perfect for Traveling (or anytime!)

I love the the individual little tubes of this! I means you can pop one in your purse, to take to work, or even in your suitecase, for traveling (never been in a hotel room that didn't have a kettle, which is all you need to make this).

It's sweet, and creamy (but not too sweet - has just the right balance), and it tastes much better than you'd think an instant-coffee beverage like this would taste. It's nice for mornings that I don't feel like making a whole pot of coffee, and I like the convenience.

November 14, 2017

Makes a perfect Cafe Mocha

Mix one of these perfectly suzed individual packages with 3 scoops of hot chocolate mix and you have the perfect morning pick me up! Best thing about these packages are they are all ready to go. Don't need to add milk or sugar, its the perfect mix. Great way to start thd day!

March 14, 2017

I love this product I never try this coffe before I get this in sample from company and now I'm in love with this product I definitely recommend this product to coffee lovers

February 03, 2017

I like how easy it is to make a quick hot drink in the morning (I am clueless about the drip coffee makers). Great creamy taste, but not too sweet so that's nice.

March 13, 2016

I picked these up from the grocery store because they were on sale for half price and was pleasantly surprised about how good it tasted. As soon as you open the package there's an obvious sweet smell of French vanilla. It didn't need any additional cream, milk or sugar and was the perfect mix of sweetness and caffeine. The downside is that one package makes only roughly 3/4 of a normal sized cup, any more and it'll lose it's taste and be watered down. If you want to make a larger cup you'll need to add in another package.