Nestle Turtles Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 845 in Chocolate

May 18, 2017

I love Turtles. I only have them as a special treat otherwise I would eat them non stop. They have the perfect flavours mixed together! I am extremely thankful at Christmas time when I tend to receive many boxes of Turtles!
    I love love love them!!!

May 16, 2017

Nestle turtle chocolates are amazing ! They're a chocolate , caramel, pecan cluster that are so addicting . The chocolate is good quality chocolate that would be good alone but then the caramel and pecan cluster just bring it to another level. Sometimes I eat the whole box because they're so addicting lol I can't help myself . I even remember the song . Turtles , turtles , rah rah rah . Turtles , turtles , ha ha ha . Ooo I love turtles lol it's a great song that is so catchy . I highly recommend turtles . They're fantastic! I usually get them in my stocking for Christmas.

May 16, 2017

This is one of my all time favourite chocolates! I definitely can not stop at just one. It is the perfect balance of pecan, caramel and chocolate. The packaging is very cute and makes it a easy gift idea.

May 16, 2017

These are the perfect Chocolate treat! I don't want to call it a chocolate bar beacuse it's not ! There pecan, caramel clusters covered in delicious milk chocolate ! I always find myself buying the big box of these because the three that come in the bar version are never enough!

May 16, 2017

Ce chocolat est sublime. J'adore le mélange de caramel et de pacanes ajouter au chocolat. En manger un c'est vider la boîte, on devient facilement accro.

May 11, 2017

Very very yummy, I can remember my mom buying these when I was a kid. And they are very yummy. I'm guilty of eating quite a few of these in my lifetime hahaha

April 28, 2017

I always think of my dad when I see this product as it is his absolute favourite sweet and salt snack! I personally also love the inner peanut and chocolate centre and find it makes a very satisfying snack for such a craving. The portion sizes are also perfect as I think more than this would be too rich. Get these on sale! Absolutely worth trying!

April 14, 2017

Turtles are great! They have pretty much everything I love in them.. chocolate.. caramel.. pecan pieces.. what's not to love? They're soft, sweet and chewy. Just perfect!

April 07, 2017

We buy these in Bulk from Costco, again, me with the more more more chocolate! We love these boxes of turtles so much, that 1 box doesn't last long enough, we must buy more. I keep this on my grocery list!

April 04, 2017

I have been in love with Turtles since I was a small child and they are one of the few products that are still the same in taste, size and quality... They are not cheap but are worth every nickel!!!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?