Nestle Turtles Chocolates Reviews
Ranked #19 in Chocolate

September 17, 2017

Can you get these all year round?!

I absolutely love these chocolates. The combination of the caramel, chocolate and peanuts is amazing. My only question is: can you get these all year round? LOL!

September 03, 2017

Tellement bon

Ce produit est tellement bon et c'est agréable d'en recevoir en cadeau. Personnellement j'en achète rarement car je trouve ça un peu dispendieux mais en cadeau c'est génial.

September 03, 2017

Turtles are so good

I like turtles because they are an easy gift idea, but also a really delicious snack.
    The nutty and chocolate come together to make a perfect pairing.
    I like even mixing them into my ice cream
    It does not even taste like fake chocolate either, it tastes very rich and sweet.

September 02, 2017

my dads favourite

Turtles were always my dads favourite chocolate growing up. They've got a great mix of chocolate, caramel, and nuts. What a perfect combination! A few go a long way because they're quite sweet.

August 31, 2017

...Un peu trop cher

J'adore cette marque de chocolat, il offre un goût de noix avant le chocolat qui fond une fois croqué et c'est toujours parfait comme cadeau de noel. Ma mère adore celui-là tout comme moi mais le seul inconvénient est que je trouve que c'est un peu trop cher et lorsque c'est en soldes c'est juste correct.

July 20, 2017

Yummy turtles!

I love everything about these turtles, sweet and creamy caramel, big and crunchy pecans and an absolutely delicious chocolate that melts in your mouth. I buy them during Christmas season mostly.

July 14, 2017

Just a perfect texture and balance of sweetness

The first time I had this, I didn't even know what was in the chocolate. Turtles? I guess because it looks like a turtle. The name didn't appease me, but the first bite I had....I went to heaven. I got a burst of creamy caramel, but at the same time a crunch from the pecans and the chocolate just enveloped all those flavor so well. For the first 2 years after I met Nestle Turtles Chocolate, I just kept on going back for more and forgot about my diet. It's my perfect guilty pleasure I have to constantly fight the urge too pick up when I'm standing in line at the grocery store.

May 18, 2017

I love Turtles. I only have them as a special treat otherwise I would eat them non stop. They have the perfect flavours mixed together! I am extremely thankful at Christmas time when I tend to receive many boxes of Turtles!
    I love love love them!!!

May 16, 2017

Nestle turtle chocolates are amazing ! They're a chocolate , caramel, pecan cluster that are so addicting . The chocolate is good quality chocolate that would be good alone but then the caramel and pecan cluster just bring it to another level. Sometimes I eat the whole box because they're so addicting lol I can't help myself . I even remember the song . Turtles , turtles , rah rah rah . Turtles , turtles , ha ha ha . Ooo I love turtles lol it's a great song that is so catchy . I highly recommend turtles . They're fantastic! I usually get them in my stocking for Christmas.

May 16, 2017

This is one of my all time favourite chocolates! I definitely can not stop at just one. It is the perfect balance of pecan, caramel and chocolate. The packaging is very cute and makes it a easy gift idea.