Netrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
Good

Netrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #66 out of 161 in Facial Wipes

May 27, 2017

Netrogena did not have a stinging feeling as other brands have it also did not irritate my eyes or leave them red. Very convenient and gets all that eye makeup off. Netrogena is one of few brands I've grown up using

2.0/5

March 15, 2017

I wear waterproof mascara. These wipes made my lashes goopy and sticky but didn't take the mascara off. I was afraid to rub harder in case I damaged my own lashes, removing them along with the mascara.

January 16, 2017

They actually took of my water proof make up without causing any skin irritation. Loved the scent and the way my skin felt afterwards. I've found since using their skin care line as well, my wrinkles have become notably smoother and my over all complexion has really cleared up.

1.8/5

September 27, 2016

Don't use it if you have sensitive skin, or sensitive eye, I don't like the strong scent. irritates my eyes, they were so itch, I had to run them under water to get ride of the itchy-ness. Doesn't do a good job with taking makeup off either, I would wipe multiple times, and there are still make up residue on my face. I would not recommend this product.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge