Neutragena Hand Cream

Neutragena Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 14, 2017

Works well

This hand cream works well. My hands are very dry and this cream softens my hands. It's a little heavier than I prefer so I use this before bedtime and let it work overnight.

May 12, 2017

March 15, 2017

love this hand cream.working in retail I wash my hands a lot and they dry out .I have a bottle at work and one for home ,I use quite often,does not leave hands greasy .I would recommend this product and the price is great

February 27, 2017

AWESOME. I had been having the itchiest eczema for months, nothing could get rid of it, not any lotion, not any prescription steroidal cream. I saw a new dermatologist, who has eczema herself, she gave me a few sample packets of this stuff and said it's the only thing that works for her. Within a week it was gone, I bought this on here, and it hasn't come back since. Once a day at night before bed. Couldn't be happier.

February 20, 2017

La crème à main Neutragena fait parti de ma vie quotidienne depuis longtemps. J'ai toujours trouvé très efficace. La crème pénètre rapidement, sans fini graisseux. Mains très douces, pendant longtemps.

January 08, 2017

I find that this product, helps to keep my skin moisturized for a long period of time than most. I have just recently tried this product due to someone telling me about it.

August 25, 2016

Being a stay home mom with lot of house chores, my hand really need a good hand cream. I tried many different ones. Because my hand gets wet pretty often, it needs to be reapplied several times a day. I have few of my favorites, but his with the price, I really think it's a good product. I usually stock up when London Drugs has bonus full size hand cream on sale.

June 30, 2016

Neutragena Hand Cream is a great product. If you want soft feeling grease free hands than start using Neutragena Hand Cream. Works well if your hands are in water often great hand protector.

April 12, 2016

Neutrogena Hand Cream relieves my horrible dry hands. It is not greasy and lasts for most of the day. The fragrance free aspect is appealing as it doesn't compete with my perfume.

March 10, 2016

This Neutrogena hand cream is amazing. I love the smell and how creamy and rich it is. This hand cream is like a special treat for your hand, it keeps them looking and smelling great. Well worth the price, I also keep a bottle in the car, at home and in my purse.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!