Neutragena Norwegian Formula Body Emulsion Reviews

Good - 0

May 17, 2017

Growing up my mom always bought my sisters and I neutrogena products. I have to be honest I use this product as a soothing lotion for the sole of my foot. As I have been diagnosed with cancer, I find that treatments leave my foot really dry - this product is what I use to help prevent scaly and cracked heels. I re-apply it everytime i go to bed to prevent night time friction once im asleep. When I wake up in the morning moisture in my feet is retained and it stays smooth.

March 10, 2016

Wonderful to use if you have dry cracking skin. It hydrates but doesn't feel heavy. I use it on my hands and elbows all the time during the winter. It is easy to put in your bag and take on the go.

March 11, 2015

My skin always was dry, after one week using the Neutrogena my skin is much hydrated and softer, like the baby's skin

March 25, 2014

This cream is super moisturizing and is great for winter. My only caution is that it takes awhile to absorb so it can be a bit greasy at first.